Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: July 17, 2013 03:20PM

...watching this chiropractor adjusting this high school cheerleader.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mkvVFBmSRk

It made me feel uncomfortable. Yet how many Mormon parents aren't even in the room? You can here this girl's mom in the audio.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rationalguy ( )
Date: July 17, 2013 04:03PM

When Mormon leaders "adjust" the minds of the youth, it's much more sinister and harmful.

Yes, I have known bishops who are obviously pervy, too. One in particular that I remember couldn't seem to get his mind off sex and always seemed preoccupied with the subject. We didn't have daughters old enough to interview with him at that time, but I wouldn't have allowed it, no matter what.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2013 04:05PM by rationalguy.

Posted by: truthseeker ( )
Date: July 17, 2013 05:09PM

That video creeped me out. I didn't like the chiropractor's manner at all. He seemed to handle her like an object rather than a person. I don't really get why people pay so much money for this type of treatment.

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: July 17, 2013 05:23PM

Hummmm....Elder Berry, maybe we should be worried that you keep thinking of teen age girls??????

I'll bet if we got a hold of your geneology we would find that you are dodging being related to a certain Profit (or two or three).

Date: July 17, 2013 06:02PM

I'm friends with the resident dirty old man here at work. He sent it to me.

And I am related to Warren Jeffs (half uncle) and Brigham Young.

My father was convicted of molesting my former adopted sisters.

It seems to run in my family, but I'm not into it. Youth is attractive but I'm more wired to "safe sex", you know the kind where you feel really comfortable with the person and feel like you are on equal footing?

I can't imagine taking advantage of youth regardless of the suppleness of its containers.

Posted by: rationalguy ( )
Date: July 17, 2013 05:34PM

Nothing wrong with thinking. Just don't touch!

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: July 17, 2013 06:00PM

Didn't remember to say what I thought of the video. CREE[U with sick sexual overtones rings loud and clear.

I have never been to a chiropractor. That being the case I would have expected the doc to be much more professional---I will be doing this and this---adjusting your neck, adjusting your back, etc. and not going on and on with this "come-on" conversation with this attractive teen. You could also see his eyes wandering.

And the BIG creepy thing was his position close to her in several adjustments. For those of you who have visited chiropractors for adjustments were his ummm "moves" out of line?

Made me think of some creepy lds church men who do not know you well at all but hug you just a little inappropriately. Why surely they can fool you into thinking that they just missed you last sunday. Plus, they arrogantly think their position of authority gives them the permission to deliver those hugs.

I happen to have a lovely, sexy no-mo DIL who is so refreshing because she tells anyone, especially, MORoN inappropriate men where they can stick it without batting an eye. You do NOT want to tangle with this little chick.

Marrying into our family was a real eye opener for her concerning mormons. She had been around a few in the workplace, but they were pretty normal for MORoNs. The other eye opener and often humorous entertainment is to watch how the TBM family morons interact with her. They are thrown into cog-dis big time because she is blunt, very funny, kind and generous, so fun to be around... but she loves wine and wears clothes that show body parts and, and, and......

Posted by: rainwriter ( )
Date: July 17, 2013 06:15PM

Two things I noticed when I visited the chiropractor:
1) adjusting a back means laying on your front, which limits your view to a nice little 3 foot section of the corner of the room. There's no way to see what they're doing behind you.
2) Mine used the tool on my back rather than doing it manually. I don't know if it was the default because manual adjusting scares people or because of the whole "no touchy" thing, or what.

That said, I don't know how I feel about the video. Him positioning her at the beginning looks creepy but I'm sure is totally necessary to make sure that her spine is aligned properly.

Posted by: rutabaga ( )
Date: July 17, 2013 06:14PM

I like chiropractic. You get pretty beat up sometimes but a day or so later you feel great.

I didn't see anything wrong with this guys approach, friendly but professional.

My chiropractor chit-chats while he works too, but he's all business.

Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: July 17, 2013 06:20PM

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,958159,958159#msg-958159

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2013 06:22PM by steve benson.

Date: July 18, 2013 11:21AM

I only made it part the way through. It upsets me to think that my beautiful daughters have to have an interview to baptize dead people and it is from my ancestor's bloody dictatorship.

Sigh.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.