Exmormon Bios  : RfM
Exmormon's exit stories about how and why they left the church. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: XtremeWayz ( )
Date: July 09, 2014 09:36PM

After a 30 years as a member of the LDS church, I have finally chosen to leave. In my time as a member I have served in a variety of teaching positions as well as holding positions of leadership from Ward Mission Leader, YM Pres., Bishops counselor 2x, 10 years as a High Councilman and a YSA Ward Bishop for the past 4 years. My decision to leave was made ultimately largely in part by the sweet innocence of YSA's either preparing for marriage or missions. The questions they asked, caused me to do more research.....as I didn't know the truth of a lot of what they wanted to know. The deeper I dug into the issues of Polygammy, Polyandry (had never heard of it), No archeological evvidence, No such language as reformed Eygyptian, perfectly copied verses from Isaiah to Mosiah including punctuation errors from 1769 King James Bible.....the list goes on. It's a load of crap. Founded on lies and it has now evolved into an enormmous financial entity. The LDS church now has their own $5Billion mall in downtown SLC. They are open on Sunday. They serve alchohol. I was told by a member of the Twelve when I met with him that it was to preserve the integrity of DT SLC and protect the temple. I said that I would think that if it was Gods home on earth he could do all the protecting needed, and in the end how would a mall provide protection for a Temple. I call BS.

The cost has been immeasurable. I was asked by my family to leave the home.....that included the voice of my 4 children and my wife of 30 years. The long and short was that I had been away on business, and upon returning all of my things were removed ffrom the home and put in a storage facility. Ultimately as a now unworthy PH holder (apostate) I was impeding the eternal progrssion of my wife to become a God and my family would not be forever. No matter what I said to expound on the things that had become apparant to me, they would not listen. My oldest son is also a Bishop over a family ward and he assumed full reign of the "patriarch" over the family now that I was a "fallen" member in faith crisis.

It's been 7 1/2 months since this has happened. There are not enough adjectivves to adequately describe the pain and sorrow off having your family turn against you in every way. I am left with a constant impression that none will be happy until the local coroner calls them to tell them I've put a bullet in my head.
They continue to call every person I've ever had contact with by scouring my phone records and then proceeding to tear me down to them. Includingg my parents and siblings.....all who are not members but are so grateful I am out of the clutches of the LDS brainwashing machine. They skew the truth at every chance and have an answer to every point of doctrine that can NOT be backed up with facts. Not one single shred of archeological evidence points to or corroborates the BOM and it never will. Never, and I challenge any LDS faithful to enter into a correspondance with me to prove me wrong. At this point I find great comfort in Matthew 19:29. I'm living it.....as well as Matthew 10:34-38

I wrote a letter to Pres. Uchdorf outlining my questions...rooted in historical fact from multiple sources. The next conference he made the now infamous quote......"doubt yourself before you doubt your own faith" or some other convulted form of sophistry that the LDS leadership is so famous for. I can't say that his comments were as a result of my letter, but probably a multitude of letters from many who have the same unanswered questions. In my letter of resignation to the church I stated that I hold the first presidency and the quorum of 12 as well as the many quorums of 70 accountable at the last day for destroying families....many of them and even prevventing families from witnnessing their own childrens weddings. These are supposedly learned men who read from the "best books" and undoubtedly know the truth....that they are perpetuating a lie. NO WHERE IN THE SCRIPTURES is there mention of havving to pay a price to enter the temple to witness a wedding. NO WHERE. Anything that exists is a figament of the imaginings of Joseph Smith. Adulterer, pedophile, polyanderist, polygamist, liar, deciever, thief, fraud and a multitude of other things that history bears record of. If the BOM is truly inspired of God that brings about the restoration of all things, then where does is speak of Polygamy in the BOM....Jacob 2:24 specifically condems it, where does it speak of the Priesthood, or temples and sealings?? It doesn't. It restored nothing more that additional confusion to the unlearned in a time when most couldn't even read much less write their own names.

All this from a guy who talked to a rock in a hat?????? WTF.....how stupid are we as humans to believe in something so ludicrous. Had i known the true story of how the plates were translated, I would have nevver ever joined. I was lied to....and to this day the LDS website show JS sitting at a table in a demure pensive attitude by candlelight with the plates in front of him while some poor sap (oliver, or sydney or Martin) obediently and in awe writes the ramblings of a crazy man. When asked about this false depiction the LDS official response is that those are just artists renderings and can't be used as refference points to the historical record. GUess what Tommy effing Monson.....there are pictures of Joseph talking to a rock in a hat and they are no where to be found on LDS. org.

One word.......LIARS!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.