Exmormon Bios  : RfM
Exmormon's exit stories about how and why they left the church. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: awakenedbeauty ( )
Date: August 04, 2014 08:07PM

I'm FREEEEE! I left lds life after 9 years of using the religion to distract me from dealing with my own deeply seeded personal inner issues. I remember having doubts or questions regarding inconsistencies in the doctrine, etc... And like a good Mormon, never questioning and showing my weakened testimony. Keeping up appearances is like building your house on a foundation of sand. At some point you either smother the voice inside and continue your robotic routine or listen to your spirit and set yourself free. I did so with NO OUTSIDE SUPPORT and it almost killed me while living in a small town in UT. NO REGRETS! I am happy- internally, eternally (pun intended) happy because I am me. I am a good person who desires nothing but good for all other good souls in this world (except for those with evil intentions - trust me - they are out there). Sure, I fuck up often, but isn't that the point of life? Live, learn and let live I say. Remain graceful and respectful, except when dealing with assholes. Kill 'em with kindness and remember... A BEAUTIFUL SOUL SHALL NOT BE HIDDEN FOR IT'S RADIANCE WILL SHINE OUT FROM DEEP INSIDE. <3

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.