Exmormon Bios  : RfM
Exmormon's exit stories about how and why they left the church. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Zoe ( )
Date: December 13, 2016 02:59PM

From birth, California, raised in Church. My Dad raped me as a infant plus my 2 sisters (trauma therapy). 17 year marriage to seminary teacher/Bishop (Temple Marrriage), had 7 kids. At age 35 had a running injury everything fell apart when Mom went down. The husband didn't lift a finger to help and beat me in front of the kids. It was my job to take $10 dollars and make it work like $200. Women in the church are blamed for everything while the men run it all. The LDS CHURCH of Misogyny, forget the Mormon crap!!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misogyny

Only pain makes you change directions. No support from my parents or neighborhood/church members/high up church leaders (stake president/bishops etc., came onto me like a sex object). They all watched the Seminary Teacher/Bishop husband abuse his wife and children. My ward was waiting for me to kill myself. Only one ex-Mormon women and two other women got me out. It's a miracle, I'm alive to write these words. I found a boyfriend and left for Las Vegas to a different life. I thought I was over it but the Mormon Cult is deep inside the subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is like your trash bind on your hard drive. It collects emotions and memories. Until the mind is changed it will run your life. I always wondered why people stay in Utah or go back. Negative programs are still running that keep them stuck. OR ..... women keep attracting abusive men in their lives. It goes on and on. Zoe

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.