Deconstructing Mormonism  : RfM
A discussion of Tom Riskas' book "Deconstructing Mormonism: An Analysis and Assessment of the Mormon Faith." 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: tomriskas ( )
Date: April 12, 2015 01:03AM

Greetings.

Below for those who might be interested are the links to two documents that supplement DM, both of which were recently posted on another dedicated DM thread.

The first supplement is an expanded and enhanced revision of the original document posted initially in the aforementioned dedicated thread.

The second supplement provides what I hope will serve as an adequate explanation of the justifiability requirements proposed and utilized in my analytical deconstruction of mormonism (and all its many apologetic versions and interpretations).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4g-GP2RTpXuOEFaNUZxOHVDVE0/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4g-GP2RTpXuV0ZESE5WaUNKZkU/view

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cinda ( )
Date: April 03, 2016 07:00PM

Am I correct in assuming that this well-written piece would be useful primarily to an 'investigator' of Mormonism?

Posted by: jesustheway ( )
Date: June 04, 2016 01:07PM

the best way to investigate Mormon is to read the bible...you will see how it does not compliment the bible like they say...instead it contradicts it..like galatians 1:6 says..actually6-8 but even if we or an ANGEL from heaven should preach a gospel/testament other than the one we preached to you let them be under Gods curse...who appeared to Joseph Smith...he said it was an angel...
2 Corintians 11:14 Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light, and he makes me false apostle, deceitful workers masquerading as aposltes of Christ...-Mormon...jw... who worship mary...read luke 11:27 see how Jesus responds to those who say Blessed is the mother who nursed you...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.