Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ducky333 ( )
Date: August 24, 2013 05:41PM

Have missed u all. The friendships, the stories recent and past, and the support. Among many other things, recently signed back onto Facebook where it took a mere day to piss me off. Deferring my usual reaction to give my unvarnished opinion, I kept quiet. All about Paula Deen and southerners. I lambasted her on Huntington which I think I'll post to my page lest there be any lingering ambiguity re my feelings of the dismissal of federal lawsuits, yet another slap in the face to half this nation's population n proof that money talks. I also posted a song I adore by Macklemore, Same Love. The diehards don't have anymore tolerance for gays and lesbians than they did before. Also been in hospital. Oh well, there r worse problems. My question. I'd luv to meet with the AF group at Starbucks. Tomorrow may not be enough notice, n my email has changed due to new cell phone. Could one of u guys pass along an email to admins n I'll reply w\photo so u know what I look like?Thanks. Have missed u all!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Surrender Dorothy ( )
Date: August 24, 2013 05:54PM

Welcome back, ducky. Hope you're feeling better.

Posted by: The Oncoming Storm - bc ( )
Date: August 24, 2013 05:56PM

Hi ducky!

We don't meet at starbucks anymore but meet at Cabelas in Lehi instead - we outgrew starbucks - or they outgrew us - they are super busy on Sundays.

We are super easy to find - we are the only ones in the food court at 10 am - my email is public brian@brightbuilders.com if you to contact me and I can send you picture and/or connect with you on facebook.

I remember you have been seriously ill and have wondered how you are doing.

Brian

Date: August 24, 2013 06:14PM

Is that word public part of your email or an adj?

Date: August 24, 2013 06:43PM

bc, did u get all that? It's an easy phone a Samsung 3 but it's mocking me today.

Posted by: blueorchid ( )
Date: August 24, 2013 05:59PM

I was wondering where you were. Wish I was in AF to join you. Hope whatever the hospital thing was is history.

Date: August 24, 2013 06:12PM

Thanx guys. I've missed u all so much. My biggest problem now is a loss of weight that's gone to a small n keeps going. Not the way u wanna lose weight believe me. Attacked. By a neighbor on top of medical issues. I'll email u Brian. Blueorchid, I luv. U so much n don't even know u. Your posts just touch my heart. I am steel. I take no prisoners. I'm a survivor n will survive this too. My mantra is U2's song Walk On.

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: August 24, 2013 08:19PM

Welcome back ducky!

Posted by: fluhist ( )
Date: August 25, 2013 07:34AM

I have never met you (here) but am pleased to meet you. I hope you feel better soon and your medical problems are solved!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.