Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: lostinutah ( )
Date: January 30, 2011 08:54PM

The saga continues.

Two nights in a row being woke up numerous times by my alcoholic housemate and her drunk friends, midnight, 3 am, etc. yelling and slamming doors. Last night I was so pissed I actually packed my things (not much) and was going to leave forever and get a motel but then I realized I can't see to drive because of my recent cataract surgery, so I stayed. Today she called me while I was out hiking and was crying and apologizing and it will never happen again, she says. I didn't even say much to her last night, I just kindly asked them not to yell at 3 am. She knows she's been bad. One of the drunks was a local dentist, LOL.

So, I have been in a bad funk all day, wanting to leave and get new digs but not wanting to pay what a house would cost to rent by myself. So...I settled down and did a bunch of geology homework for an online class I'm taking, then took the test and got a 100. So I guess it's not all bad.

I don't know what my point is, I just need someone to hold my hand and feel sorry for me, I guess. :)

Four more months to go until my lease is up. OTOH, it's sure been quiet around here today, she's hiding out.

Argh. /rant

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.