Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: August 27, 2013 10:25PM

Right now the History Channel 2 is talking about the things Joseph Smith predicted. The men talking about JS look like their either are in Prison or real wackos. They even have Preppers on shooting their guns.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: August 28, 2013 03:20AM

If its on the History Channel, and doesn't involve a Pawn Shop, then it's probably made up crap by crazy people. Don't get me wrong, the History Channel used to actually do stuff about History, but as the World War Two generation has slowly died off, and become a smaller and smaller part of the audience, stories about Nazis and punching Hitler in the face began to loose rating numbers, and so they had to come up with stuff for people who used too much LSD in the 60s as their next targeted demographic. Or at least that is what I believed has happened.

Posted by: msp ( )
Date: August 28, 2013 11:19AM

Whether or not what fcd said applies to this program in particular, I'm curious about it. Do you know the name of the show, themaster?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.