Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: September 14, 2013 02:50AM

I don't believe earth is being visited by aliens, but I am fascinated in life on other planets, of the non-Quaker variety. I've always remembered hearing that what ever aliens look like, it probably is nothing like us. But recently, I have heard a new theory. While intelligent aliens may exist, if they do exist, then it is entirely possible that they don't look that much different then us, because the conditions needed for an intelligent species that can build complex machines and societies, may dictate that that species share strong similarities to ourselves.

You of course know what this means. There may in fact be sexy green skinned aliens out there, for some future star ship captain to seduce.

I may have been enjoying the Friday night traditions of this board a little too much with this one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: caffiend as guest ( )
Date: September 14, 2013 03:03AM

Have you already checked in on the regular "what are you drinking tonight?" Thread?.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.