Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: T-Rex ( )
Date: February 03, 2011 11:53PM

I always had this vision that the resurrection makes us all young and sprite like, you know, Adan and Eve before the fall. Body parts are returned to their "normal" places--nothing really sags. Perfect on the body mass index, bums are strong, biceps restored, breasts firm, no excessive body hair. . . . You know, Hollywood without the surgeries. In the CK, we would use these glorified bodies to create heavenly families.

But what happens to those, like me, in the TK? What happens for all eternity to our lovely bodies and sexual organs? They just kind of are there for all eternity for no reason? Is this hell?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: imaworkinonit ( )
Date: February 04, 2011 02:10AM

use the Ab Circle Pro to get the tight abs and body you deserve.

Posted by: DNA ( )
Date: February 04, 2011 08:23AM

How you get resurrected depends on the decade that you were in during your prime.

70's men will have hairy chests and bushy private parts. Women will have no hair on their legs or under arms, but otherwise pretty bushy.

80's about the same, women will have big hair, guys will have Jesus looks, but with a Jesus mullet.

90's Guys will not have hair on their calves. Women's hair will be straight.

00's Guys won't have hair on their legs, chests, or their dangley bits. Women will have no hair on their bodies at all, not even on their womeny bits.

TK
Guys have hairy backs, shoulders, ears, and nostrils. They are basically chimps with less hair on their foreheads.

Women will look like a European from the 60's, who needs to pluck their facial hair.

Posted by: voltaire ( )
Date: February 04, 2011 09:33AM

Since you won't be reproducing, you won't be needing those sexual organs. You'll have a TK Smoothie.

How does a 19th century pervo horndog sensualist keep all his strong-minded pervo horndog buddies in line? He tells them that if they don't do what he says then God is gonna lop their peckers off and seal over their vajayjays. Imagine an eternity of BEING a perv without the actual facility to ACT on your perviness. That, my friend, is a classic example of the working methodology of Joseph Smith's mind.

Posted by: J. Chan ( )
Date: February 04, 2011 09:38AM

makes absolutely no sense.

Date: February 04, 2011 09:41AM

J. Chan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> makes absolutely no sense.

Depends on what turns you on. A perfect woman in human form is what works best for me!

Posted by: J. Chan ( )
Date: February 04, 2011 09:58AM

need to eat because she's perfect and immortal, and her perfect lungs to process oxygen she does not need to breathe because she's perfect and immortal, and her perfect liver and spleen and kidneys to filter toxins that cannot harm her because she is perfect and immortal.

Date: February 04, 2011 10:52AM

J. Chan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> need to eat because she's perfect and immortal,
> and her perfect lungs to process oxygen she does
> not need to breathe because she's perfect and
> immortal, and her perfect liver and spleen and
> kidneys to filter toxins that cannot harm her
> because she is perfect and immortal.

Just so you know, when I think about the perfect woman, it's not her lungs, liver and spleen that I'm thinking of!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.