Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Catfood ( )
Date: October 10, 2013 04:25PM

By now things should be looking up. For me, for those I care about. This Bishop will get what he deserves at best he'll be charged with Blackmail, at worst, a "Hate Crime" . I probably will go for the "Hate Crime" charge when I prosecute him. He hated me for leaving/ questioning the Mormon religion/authority, misogony is likely a problem too. Is this the first time an ex-mormon has charged a "extreme" Mormon with a "Hate Crime"?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nickname ( )
Date: October 10, 2013 04:48PM

As far as I know, you'd be the first. However, there is a good reason for that. In America, at least, its nearly impossibly to prosecute someone for acting within his religious convictions. Just look at what Westboro Baptists get away with!

Posted by: Catfood ( )
Date: October 10, 2013 05:01PM

Oh, I don't know about "getting away with it", and I'm tired of being/ watchiing people I care about get Blackmailed over silly adult pictures/ texts that everyone knows about . and YES it is a hate crime because this (currently a Bishop) was OBSESSED with watching EVERYTHING I did and said on the internet and he was OBSESSED with coming over to where I was living and checking the PC's I was using Just because he could. (I was not living at my own home at the time) He brought his family over as much as he could. and one person finally had a conscience and gave a crap about me in the family, and to this (current) Bishop, it was tatamount to Betrayal to their "friendship" / mormon-family "loyalty".

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.