Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: October 15, 2013 07:11PM

This morning on CNN there was a blurb about the veggie garden at the White House has not been taken care of for 2 weeks and the veggies are withering and more importantly is the food from this garden is not being given to the poor and the poor is starving all because of the government shutdown.

I am so upset the $100,000 a year gardeners are not being paid to take care of the plants and all these poor people are starving because they are not receiving free food.

What a terrible person I must be, I let my garden go for weeks without paying some professional to tend to it. Somehow my garden seems to thrive without the need to pay someone $100,000 a year to hoe and water it. I never knew that it would wither in just 2 short weeks. What I do know is it is cheaper to buy the food at the store than to grow it and way cheaper to buy it than to get it FREE at the Bishops Storehouse.

I also learned today on CNN the garbage cans in Washington DC grow garbage. I knew the visitors sites were closed yet CNN had a story showing the garbage cans had grown so much garbage, they were full.

Me thinks TSCC was hired by CNN to teach them how to tell faith promoting stories instead of real stories.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: summer ( )
Date: October 15, 2013 07:17PM

It sounds like rubbish to me. Most vegetable gardens in our region have already been harvested. We've had adequate rain for whatever is left.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.