Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anon ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 10:57AM

We did just about everything but sex and she went to go confess. I convinced a TBM friend to go to the strip club with me. Am I a bad influence or a good influence?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2011 01:25PM by Susan I/S.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: voltaire ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 11:00AM

You can't do "just about everything but sex" without it actually being ***SURPRISE!*** ...sex.

Do whatever you want, without hurting others. Judge yourself.

Date: February 07, 2011 11:05AM

Nope she wouldn't let me have sex with her but we did go pretty far. I probably could of had sex with her if I kept trying for it but then she would of felt really guilty and I would of felt bad. She doesn't want to give up her v card yet.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 12:58PM

Posted by: Riverman ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 11:07AM

Is this the weekly version on exmo penthouse letters sent in be 'anon'?

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 11:08AM

Reminds me of a joke:

An old man walks into a church, and goes for a confession. The priest pulls back the window, and the old man says: "Forgive me father, for I have sinned. I am 80 years old and I was walking home from the library the other day and two college girls stopped their car and said they were on spring break and needed directions and we got into a discussion and they offered to drive me home and on the way one of them asked me the last time I'd had sex and I told them it had been years and she said would I like to have some fun and before I knew it the three of us were in my apartment and I had the most magnificent sex for two nights and the day between and they're still there waiting for me and promised they'd show me things I never even knew man and woman could do. And that's why I've come to confesson."

And the priest asks, "When was the last time you went to confession?"

And the old man says, "Actually, this is the first time."

And the priest says, "You're 80 years old and this is your first confession? Why now?"

And the old man says, "Because I'm Jewish."

And the priest asks, "In that case, why are you telling me?"

And the old man says, "I'm telling everybody!"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2011 11:10AM by wine country girl.

Date: February 07, 2011 11:11AM

Well no. I'm just thinking if I should keep up with this anymore. I kind of feel bad that they feel bad.

Date: February 07, 2011 11:12AM

Posted by: Misfit ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 11:24AM

Good One! LOL!

Posted by: shannon ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 11:51AM

I just emailed it to my husband's iphone.

;o)

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 11:22AM

Yeah, your a douche.

Posted by: Flying Under the Radar ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 12:06PM

#1, That was a funny joke.

#2. Why would you want to coerce anyone into sex? Convincing a sexually repressed young man to go to a strip club was probably not that difficult. I do wonder why a person would be happy with himself for convincing others do things that they think are wrong.

Date: February 07, 2011 12:14PM

Why wouldn't I want someone to have sex with me?

Did you not read what I said? I said I didn't feel good that they felt guilty. Although, it's not like I held a gun to their heads. They made the decision themselves.

Posted by: Gullibles Travels ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 12:49PM

LOL! I was that girl once. Had a little too much fun in a weekend and skooted into the bishies office come Sunday to unwittingly titillate him with all the sordid details.

Seriously, though. Anon: If you like and respect the girl, then when she comes back for more (and if she was like me, she will) have a talk with her and tell her you enjoy what goes on, but you want to make sure she has thought about it b/c you feel bad when she feels guilty about it.

As far as the friend that you took to the tt-bar- That is on him. He went, he paid (I assume), he watched (proly still wacks off thinking about it), he could have gotten up and walked out at any time. You might even suggest that something good came from it by helping those women support themselves/their families (or a drug habbit, nah, don't say that)

The point is, they would not be around you, doing things with/to you if they didn't want to in the first place. If they feel guilt for having normal human feelings and having normal behavior, then that is their cults fault. Maybe suggest that to them.
If the girl keeps beating herself up over your little make-out sessions, I would proly tell her that they must go on hold till she sorts herself out.

Posted by: T-Rex ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 12:34PM

I think this may be the same anon that asked for people's advice last week about wanting to return to the church after a gay relationship because there is a girl he is in love with but she doesn't know he isn't straight? The tone of the two posts are very similar.

Date: February 07, 2011 12:40PM

Nope not the same person.

Date: February 07, 2011 12:41PM

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 12:42PM

The subject line says TWO TBMS went to see the Bishop but all I see is one.

And yes, pressuring someone to sex, through foreplay or otherwise is unethical. You SHOULD feel guilty. There are plenty of women out there who won't feel guilty about sex so why not look up one of them.

Posted by: T-Rex ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 12:47PM

Yes, I think this anon should refer to the Portlandia episode where there is a safe word used: cacao!

Date: February 07, 2011 12:52PM

One has to see the bishop for going to a strip club.

The other is a girl that went to far when making out.

What I did was not unethical at all. I stopped myself because I didn't want her to feel really guilty. If I did go all the way I don't think it would have been unethical either. It's not like I was being a sexual predator trying to get a virgin to sleep with me. It was more like this is really fun and I want to keep going. I think that happens to a lot of couples where they weren't planning on having sex but they got caught up in the momment.

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 12:56PM

Go find girls who don't care.

You appear to be looking for young Mormons to "corrupt" and I don't find that admirable at all. Were you expecting kudos for it? This is a site that prefers people discover the truth and go with what works for them. "Corruption" is religious issue and not one that is encouraged here.

Date: February 07, 2011 01:10PM

It's not like I pruposely seeked her out. She actually came to me. You are assuming things and you have it all wrong.

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: February 07, 2011 01:03PM

Mormon girls are easy. Just saying. lol

It's kind of funny that you bought into the hype though. Any other big achievements you've had lately?

Date: February 07, 2011 01:15PM

Is this you're way of bragging?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.