Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: January 06, 2014 10:13PM

I know I haven’t been posting as much. Mostly that is because if you hadn’t fucking heard, there’s totally a “War on Christmas,” and I’ve been incredibly busy bombing several major metropolitan areas because they dared depict Regular Baby Jesus as a non-stuffed teddy bear and/or raccoon donned with a Santa hat.

Goddamn those public squares. What’s next, a white Regular Jesus with Nordic features? Fucking blasphemy.

Anyspay, if you haven’t been following my spats with my super TBM self-proclaimed Mormon Apologist cousin, here is some background:

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1092822,1092822#msg-1092822

Yeah, so I had to spend time with him at Thanksgiving, Put-the-Christ-Back-in-Christfax-Asstheists!, and Put-the-New-Goblin-Back-in-New-Years-Spidermen! Yup, the whole slew of wintery Holidays except the fucking Hallmark made up holidays of Hanukkah and Kwanzaa (lighting candles is for sensual massages and potty times). And after that letter he sent, family time was more tense and awkward than a singles ward dance accidentally being held in the neighborhood sex dungeon.

We got seated right across from each other on Thanksgiving because grandpa’s a big drama queen and wanted to see if “sparks would fly.”

As we gazed tersely into each others’ eyes, E. Raptor pantomimed to me, and then to the turkey leg before biting off a large chunk indicating that he would indeed eat me and then pass out on the couch while watching football later. In response I pantomimed to one of his fat ass kids then to my carefully sculpted reservoir of mashed potatoes and gravy before violently stabbing the dam causing the gravy to seep out, indicating that perhaps I would fork that pudgy bastard and watch liquid sodium ooze from his wounds.

E. Raptor wasn’t pleased with this literal charade, and upped the ante by blowing me kisses, indicating that like unto his polygamous pioneer ancestors, he would love to make out with his cousin. I motioned to his wife, stood, and gyrated my iliac crests which indicated that dinner was completely over according to my grandfather who should have known better in the first place.

After the tradition of throwing our plates out the window and pretending that we already took our plates over to the sink so we don’t have to do dishes, E. Raptor clearly thought that he hadn’t been bested enough, walked over to me, and stated in a gruff voice, “I should have known you wanted to fuck my wife.” At which point I responded incredulously, “THAT was your WIFE??? Good god, I thought it was Galactus the way she was hoovering everything on the table. I figured at any moment the Silver Surfer would appear to inform us we were all fucked and not even the Power Cosmic could save us from being devoured.”

Thinking he had the upper hand now, E. Raptor declared, “So you want to fuck Galactus instead???”

Having set the victory up several moves previously, I quickly retorted, “You don’t???” Being the most profound thing stated that entire afternoon so far, E. Raptor left defeated and seemingly broken.

After traditional family time of going to major shopping centers and front kicking other consumers’ in their greedy little mouths for getting in the way of us saving several dollars on the hottest electronics of the season, we reconvened for Grandma’s tuna, dorito, and ketchup pie.

It was then that E. Raptor once again got all up in my godly grille. After sideling up to me, he creepily proclaimed, “I have something to show you.” My mind instantly reflecting on Chatroulette, I prepared my best “rotten frankfurter” joke.

However, what he showed me only metaphorically represented a phallus. I witnessed the outline of his newest “book.” If you don’t know the background to this story, and you skipped the link above, don’t blame me for being lost at this point. I can’t fucking help you, if you don’t put in a little effort.

For those of you who do know what the fuck is up, I have copied and pasted the outline below as is. Now, even though I have given a language warning in the thread title, I will give a further one for exmos. Like unto the honeybadger only recently discovered on Youtube a few years ago, E. Raptor Jesus doesn’t give a fuck. He’s going to use the language he is going to use. Your whining isn’t going to change that. So….don’t bitch to me about what he calls you….I can’t get that asshat to spend more than $2 on my Christmas gift even though I made him homemade salsa - which is really fucking expensive when you get all the ingredients fresh AS WELL AS BUY THE BOTTLES!!!

I’m not responsible for his diction!

Anywhore, here are the chapters to his upcoming book - “Mormonism is like totally true and shit!”

Chapter 1: Shut Up! It's Totally True

Chapter 2: Why People REALLY Leave the Church

Chapter 3: To the Rescue of Said Douchehags

Chapter 4: I Dare You to Write a Better Book, Shitsnatch.

Chapter 5: Fuck Science

Chapter 6: Book of Abraham: Who the Fuck do You Think YOU Are?

Chapter 7: Mormons: Great People, or the Greatest People?

Chapter 8: Anti-Mormons are Just a Bunch of Angry Homosexuals

Chapter 9: Child Brides is Just Nitpicking

Chapter 10: It's Either Us or the Catholics

Chapter 11: Feel Bad about Our Poor, Persecuted History

Chapter 12: Prophets who Prophesy Prophetic Prophesies

Chapter 13: When the Spirit Helped Me Find My Car Keys

Chapter 14: Jesus Christ, I Totally Testify its Fucking Truthfulness

Chapter 15: Amen, Assholes

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fidget ( )
Date: January 06, 2014 10:25PM

I laughed my ass off at this post the whole time! Is it wrong if I want to punch your cousin?

Posted by: Pyewacket ( )
Date: January 06, 2014 10:33PM

Raptor,
I love you and want to bear your hatchlings.

Posted by: Senoritalamanita ( )
Date: January 06, 2014 10:46PM

Raptor,

You are so good at writing satire that I am not sure if your evil cousin exists or if you are spinning tall tales to amuse us.

If it is true, perhaps you were twins separated at birth, and he is your alter ego. (you being the mischievous imp and he being the demon attention whore).

If he is real, he sounds as if he is jealous of your writing success and pissed that you dare question Mormonism.

Your turkey leg vs. mashed potato war left me laughing out loud.

Posted by: armtothetriangle ( )
Date: January 06, 2014 11:56PM

Maybe RJ and ER were like Jesus and Lucifer in the premortal. I also enjoyed the symbolic turkey and taters and the flaring of his iliac crest, except I wanted him to fork the pudgy kid and watch his mormonisms leak from his wounds.

I too would bear your hatchlings, if only I could. Procreation by proxy?

Posted by: Joy ( )
Date: January 07, 2014 02:38AM

Oh, ER is real! I bear witness to that. I'm in his in-law side of the family. He came to our house for another dinner, after he and his wife and kids sucked up yours. They always manage to eat two Thanksgiving dinners, without ever having to cook anything.

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: January 07, 2014 03:29AM

The Presbyterian church I performed in on Christmas Eve had a live nativity scene with a Mexican 6 day old baby girl named Mary playing Jesus. You can't make this up.

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: January 07, 2014 03:37AM

GAWD.......this cousin sounds awful. But you must admit he gives you something very funny to write about and therefore something funny for us to ready about. Thanks.

Posted by: scmd ( )
Date: January 07, 2014 03:37AM

I thought it was common knowledge that Baby Jesus was a marsupial.
Re: chapter 10, It's Either Us or the Catholics, I have an uncle who says that at least once every time he's at my parents' house.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2014 03:39AM by scmd.

Posted by: En Sabah Nur ( )
Date: January 07, 2014 04:12PM

“So you want to fuck Galactus???”
“You don’t???”

Let me take a brief moment from gently cupping and kissing your tenders to agree with your cousin, who totally, actually and really exists, by the way.

Galactus would make a terrible lover.

That insatiable extra-dimensional Devourer of Worlds would sooner swallow your globes than polish your silver surfboard. And you REALLY don't want to be on the receiving end of his Power Cosmic, if you catch my drift. There are no stretching exercises that could possibly prepare you to receive him.

Galactus said it best:

"Know Me Mortal. Know Me and Know FEAR!!!"

Posted by: The other Sofia ( )
Date: January 07, 2014 04:52PM

I (almost) want to read his book.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.