Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: January 08, 2014 03:52PM

Jeffrey Holland's words couldn't fit better in describing what his church is doing presently as it deals with the rumblings of people both in and out of Mormonism. Why do I say this?

1. Last 2013 October conference talks which, in my opinion, opened two doors, rather than one, for inactives and exmormons to come back to church---a little crawling-under and groveling here, me thinks.

2. 13 LDS, four so far, historical essays being released by the church answering topics NOT of their choosing but historical topics which people, both in and out of the church, want an answer for and want it yesterday. The cult showed it felt this pressure by answering quickly and addressing the historical questions being asked; for sure, they have proceeded answering with their own crazy spin, crawling-under and avoiding forthright honesty. but they felt compelled to address these certain topics, again, that they did not get to choose.

I find myself rather enjoying this--- thanks to this site and the Internet we can watch this story unfold.

Onward, Ever Onward...TRUTH

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2014 03:54PM by presleynfactsrock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.