Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: January 09, 2014 05:59PM

For those of you who have followed my story at all, the trial is over. Satan and his minions (a bunch of slimy TBMs) won. A big part of the reason they won is because of the testimony of one bishoprick of a ward in Holladay Utah. They stole an entire house full of my mom's belongings and $300,000 from me.
This is the email I sent to the bishoprick today....... any comments are appreciated if you want.

Bishoprick,
Well, I thought you might want to know that it is all over. Satan and the minions won largely in part to your lying testimony. My beautiful mother’s memory is tainted with your hideous behavior. May you rot in Hell for eternity. You can hide from your stupid ward members, but you can’t hide from God, the real one, not the slimy Satanic Mormon one who used to be just like you.
You have done an excellent job of following your prophet, Joseph Smith. You are both slimy criminals, con men who make lives miserable. I sincerely hope that karma works and that what comes around goes around. I hope you sit for eternity with all of your Satanic symbols (like the ones all over the Temple.) The moron church is not fooling many people anymore. They know what the symbols are. Do keep in mind that your are a perfect representative of this moron church, You are evil to the bone marrow and always will be.

I also sincerely hope that I will live to see the final collapse of the moron church. I know that it is coming unraveled now because people are coming to their senses and are seeing what a Satanic scam/sham it really is. I will do anything I can to spread the word of what a Satanic slimy religion it is. I want to see the final collapse of it and the end of all bishopricks like you. I dedicate the first part of this song (on this link) to you. Click on the one called Head Down the Hole.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=NIN+you+tube&ei=UTF-8&fr=moz35
Fuck You,
verilyverily

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Facing Tao ( )
Date: January 09, 2014 06:02PM

(I haven't seen the earlier posts regarding this.)

What happened?? Did your mother will her belongings to TSCC?? :-O

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: January 09, 2014 06:18PM

I guess I better provide a bit of background. My mom had an annuity which was left to me as the beneficiary. The annuity was purchased through an employee of one of the big financial investment places, initials EJ. Don't ever do business with them if you know who I am referring to and spread the word to others. Their colors are yellow, grey and black and they are always advertising on tv. I always gag when they ad comes on. But I digress.
This employee (who arranged the annuity for my mom) is also a bishop in Holladay Utah in the Winder stake. He made a huge mistake on one of the pages which resulted in my mom's husband's adult children (who my mom hated) getting all of the money in the annuity. My husband is disabled which is why my mom set up the annuity in the first place. This bishoprick did not want to lose his job so he lied and said that my mom had asked him to do what he did. He sat on the stand and lied and lied. He is the scum of the earth.
The house full of belongings was my mom's house. Those asshole adult children of her husband's took a moving van to the house and took everything out of it. This was in So. Utah. When I called the police there about it, I talked to the actual chief of police who did nothing about it. He knows the children who did it and therefore did nothing (the good ole boy club of slimy TBMs there.)
Then at the trial, one of the defendants came to the trial in disguise so she would not have to testify. Her disguise was good enough that we didn't find out until after the trial that she was there. So she committed perjury and was in contempt of court. Nothing is going to happen to her because she is a TBM in TBM land. I will never set foot in Utah as long as I live. I hate the entire state with a passion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2014 06:21PM by verilyverily.

Posted by: redpillswallowed ( )
Date: January 09, 2014 06:26PM

Wow, I'm SO sorry to hear about this. My heart and empathy go out to you. It's painful enough to lose a loved one. My sympathies for that alone. And, then, to have to deal with so-called 'holy men' lying to save face and screw you over, is despicable.

I hope you are able to move forward and find the happiness you deserve, after so much hell.

I share in your disdain for Utah and I live VERY FAR away from it, on purpose, and have no desire to go back!

Posted by: Facing Tao ( )
Date: January 09, 2014 06:35PM

That sucks!! :( Terrible!! :(

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: January 09, 2014 06:40PM

In the real world it seems that you could get the bish' on perjury, but conveniently the only witness is dead. No one read over the paperwork for the annuity besides the bish' and your mom?

Don't want to sound cold, but we hashed things over and over and over in our family and luckily my TBM brother was fairly cool about the whole thing, except for the fact that he wants his chunk o' money so he can drop (at least) 10% on TSCC....

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.