Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: redpillswallowed ( )
Date: January 10, 2014 03:25PM

A TBM friend of mine, posted the following video, from TSCC, and was clearly AMAZED at just how OPEN and transparent this general authority was talking about temples. She wanted all of her friends to know that Mormons aren't hiding anything and, in fact, temples are beautiful inside and out.
Finally, she mentioned that it is so confusing to her that anyone would ever think anything weird, mysterious, or secret takes place in Mormon Temples. Here is the link she posted: http://wellbehavedmormonwoman.blogspot.com/2012/09/new-video-taking-mystery-out-of-mormon.html

By the way, I actually watched all 15 minutes of this video. And, now I will never have those 15 minutes back...
I honestly feel bad for the poor TBM teens who watch this and think that the temple is going to be the most amazingly wonderful experience. Once again, false advertising from TSCC and when these duped kids get excited, go inside, and get naked with a cloth shield while an old person touches them, put on the freakish clothes, chant in unison, and promulgate the Mormon version of freemasonry handshakes, the cognitive dissonance will begin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.