Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Twinker ( )
Date: February 15, 2011 10:59AM

Just curious:

If you have the info available, could you post it?

1. Does 106,000+ posts mean threads plus individual responses to them or does it mean threads? (I'm guessing all responses are included. Regardless, it's impressive!)

2. How many folks are registered with RFM? How are those numbers growing? Any way to tell how many people have come and gone?

Thanks for all you do! I doubt there's any way to calculate the number of healed hearts and lasting friendships that have arisen through the work you guys do!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AnonyMs ( )
Date: February 15, 2011 11:43AM

Thanks for asking, Twinker.

Hope we get Susan I/S's answer soon.

I enjoyed our Sunday together. Everyone is so fun and I always learn something new.

K

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: February 15, 2011 02:11PM

what was it? September when we went to the new ware? As to registrations it is kinna messed up and I have no idea. It seems like some transfered over, some didn't. Folks are still having problems from time to time. Often people will leave for a while and come back. We don't prune them or anything. Eric has never been big on keeping track of numbers. And since we don't - won't have ware that cookies it doesn't keep track of stuff like others do.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.