Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: February 17, 2011 04:35PM

I wear a lot of black Tool shirts. The most oft question axed me is usually, "How many Tool shirts do you own?" The other most oft questions are "What's wrong with you?" and "Do you really have to swear so much?"

Anywho, the garments that I wore were always the cotton t-shirt kind, and when you wear those under a black shirt, you get a little white collar as if you were a priest--who's wearing a Tool shirt.

And that's neat.

Now that I don't wear the angel chaps (jesus jammies, etc.) I still usually wear a white t shirt under my Tool shirts to get the same effect. Just in case someone might accidentally mistake me for a priest and call me "father" before axing me a moral question. Such as:

"Father, is it really right to tell over populated third world countries that contraception is evil?"

Or

"Father, after molesting a child, what is the best way to avoid any temporal punishment that you would deserve?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dthenonreligious ( )
Date: February 17, 2011 04:39PM

I hear you loud and clear on this topic. I still wear white undershirts and the black tshirt always looks funny with it.

I used the phrase jesus jammies at the bar the other night. I most asurdly recieved a few looks. Funny shit.

Posted by: lostinutah ( )
Date: February 17, 2011 04:43PM

I feel really left out, a loser, cause I never got to wear holy underwear.

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: February 17, 2011 04:45PM

Because you weren't protected +1 against electricity. Nor did you have +2 protection from evil projectiles.

You would have lost a lot of hit points, and I don't think you have any extra guys left.

Game over. You lose.

Posted by: happycat ( )
Date: February 19, 2011 11:28PM

Too bad we humans have "cheat genetic codes" now.

Posted by: Pil-Latté ( )
Date: February 17, 2011 04:46PM

For a woman there was never a good thing about garments. Ever.

Thought about it some more....

Nope. Never.

Ever.

I wish I kept a pair though. I would love to put them on and see what hubby's reaction would be. He'd probably vomit...

Posted by: lostinutah ( )
Date: February 17, 2011 04:47PM

Well, that explains why I got hit by lightning a few years back. Haven't been the same since. See, I got the double whammy - electricity and evil projectiles all in one shot.

Dang. Will they work if you're a nevermo? Where can I get some - fast.

And that was supposed to go under RJ's post, see, if I had the holy underwear, I could command this dang computer where to put things, right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2011 04:48PM by lostinutah.

Posted by: Freevolved ( )
Date: February 17, 2011 04:48PM

"Father, what is that bulge in your pants? Oh dear...oh dear...I didn't realize you people got those."

Nun for you.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.