Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anon for this ( )
Date: February 19, 2011 09:57AM

What are your thoughts on this?

quote:

"Michigan- Dearborn Mission

For the first 8 months of my mission I was as straight as they come. I was a senior companion in 7 months, DL at 8 and Branch President of the Detroit inner-city branch at 12. I had a companion at my 8 month mark who was going home in a month and I was assigned to babysit him. It was during that time that I came to realize that Mission Presidents are not inspired nor do they receive any special mantle when they are called. They are simply businessmen or church employees who have managed to kiss the right butt or know the right people in order to move up the LDS heirarchy.

This particular Elder had a mission girlfriend and she would come by our apartment every day around 10. She lived over an hour away but like clockwork she would knock on our door at 10AM. Although I was the Senior Companion and District Leader our President told me to go with the flow and endure my month with him. So I did. We'd travel all over the mission with Elder H in the front seat and me in the back. They'd hold hands, kiss, she'd grab his junk, he'd rub her tits, and I had to take it. At the end of my time with him he received an honorable release and I received a greeny. He went home to Provo and the girl followed him and they got married soon after.

I was so faithful up to that time. I knew that I needed to work as hard as I could to make up for sins I had committed prior to my mission. Sins such as watching scrambled HBO after my parents had gone to bed, watching my neighbor lay out by her pool, stealing Panther Martin fishing lures from the bait and tackle shop, and making out with my girlfriend. My guilt consumed me. My sins ran through my mind every waking minute. I could not get them out of my mind. I was going crazy trying to work away my sins and I had been promised my my Bishop that if I outworked all of the other missionaries that I'd have the prettiest girl waiting for me when I got home who I could marry. So between the guilt and the anticipation of a pretty girl waiting for me I worked my ass off. Then one day, the curtain was pulled away and...

I picked up my greeny at transfers and took him back to our apartment. After getting to know one another and figure out where this guy stood I took him to dinner at Wendy's. It was over dinner that he told me his life story. His dad was a BYU professor, his mom worked at BYU, and all of his sisters and brothers had gone on missions and had graduated from BYU. He was the baby of the family and went on his mission to please his parents and to figure out his life. I decided to work this kid to death and see how he'd deal with it. So the first few weeks we tracted, and tracted, and tracted some more. We were in Detroit in a bike area so we had to walk or ride the bus everywhere so we'd leave the apartment at 9:30 AM and not return until 9:30 PM. And it sucked. We taught plenty of 1st discussions, passed out plenty of BOM's, but never had any success getting past out initial meetings. Then one morning I woke up and found him sitting at our kitchen table crying. He said that he needed to see our President so we got dressed and took the bus to our mission office 2 hours away. He spent over an hour with the President and around noon they came out and our President called me in. He asked me how the work was going and how my new greeny was dealing with the work. I told him that I was working him hard and that until that morning I hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary.

He said that my greeny was ready to go home due to the stress. He told me to lighten up on him and to be a big brother rather than a companion and district leader. I said that I'd do it if he wanted me to. He said that if I could do that for him that he'd take care of me and make me a ZL in the coming months. We shook on it and I walked out.

From then on my mission changed.

My greeny embraced sleeping in and gentile music. He enjoyed the mall. He enjoyed riding the bus all over Detroit for hours on end. He enjoyed the Renaissance Center restaurant. And then he met a girl, and she had a friend.

We started teaching them the discussions at the apartment that they shared. Two Elders and two single young adult ladies in the same room discussion deep topics such as the Apostacy, the WOW, chastity, tithing, etc. They took it all in stride and one of them committed to baptism. We ended up baptising her a few weeks later and she dove into the church head first. One evening there was a mission-wide new convert/investigator fireside and the girls gave us a ride to the mission home where it was held. On the way home I sat in the front and he sat in the back. It was dark outside and I happened to look in the back seat and noticed that our new convert was giving my comp a handjob. He started moaning and just before he blew his wad she leaned over and let him finish in her mouth. It was the first time I had ever seen or experienced something like that and I wasn't sure what to think. All I knew was that he had just broken one of the major mission rules and I wasn't sure how to handle it.

They dropped us off at our apartment and we walked in and he went right into the bathroom. He took the longest shower and when he came out he acted like nothing had happened. I figured that I'd talk to him about it in the morning.

When I woke up I heard him on the phone in the living room so I decided to listen in to his conversation. He was talking to our convert and was telling her exactly what he wanted to do to her the next time they were alone. The conversation went on for over an hour and was pretty graphic. I knew that I HAD to get ahold of our President and tell him what was going on. So later that day, when my comp was in the bathroom *again* I called the Pres and told him what I saw and had heard. He said that he was leaving the office and not to leave until he got there. He arrived about an hour later and took my companion into the bedroom to interview him. They came out together and told me that my comp was staying on his mission and that he and the President would be working through some issues together.

A few days later we were at the mall when the two girls showed up. I thought the other girl was pretty hot and started to flirt. After all I was a 20-year old male and my harmones were raging. Now until this time in my life I had never done the BIG M. I swear it on my life. I knew what it was but had been so scared to try (thanks BKP and your Little Factory talk). My comp and I were in a clothing store when the girls walked up. One thing led to another and my comp and our convert took off together and I was left there alone with the other girl. I tried my missionary best to sing a hymn, think of a scripture, cast Satan out of my mind but the carnal thoughts kept coming and I found myself in a dressing room off the men's section getting a blow job from this girl. Never in my life had a female even touched me and I wasn't sure how to react..."

unquote

http://www.postmormon.org/exp_e/index.php/discussions/viewthread/18763/P240/

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.