Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: September 18, 2010 04:32PM

Several years ago, I was lurking on RfM and someone on here posted a hilarious video about Mormons produced by a YouTube member named wiiiilbur. The video was entitled "Most Mormons are Jackoffs" and it was right on the money. Wiiiilbur later took the video down, but other people co-opted it and it sort of went viral. Here it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga0biKRzSYA Be warned, it has some dirty language in it.

Anyway, since then I've been following wiiiilbur's videos... even friended him on Facebook. His family has been dealing with child protective services in Texas. His son and daughter in law lost their kids to CPS. Wiiiilbur's been putting out all kinds of videos on YouTube all summer about this situation. I think he must be really at a new low, because today he put up a video asking members of the LDS church to show up in the courtroom on the day his son and daughter in law go meet up with the CPS. He thinks the LDS family first folks will actually go to bat for him and his grandchildren...

It surprises me that wiiiilbur would think such a thing, given the fact that he lives a lifestyle that is totally opposite from what the Mormons would approve of. I bet if they showed up, it wouldn't be in his defense.

Here's his video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIdCqeJOzkc&feature=channel

Watch some of his other videos and you'll quickly see what I mean...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2010 04:38PM by knotheadusc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: September 20, 2010 12:56PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2010 12:59PM by knotheadusc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.