Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: videodude ( )
Date: October 05, 2010 03:55AM

I am going down for the exmormon conference. I want to make more "Hi I'm an exmormon" videos! Here is a link to the route I will be taking to the exmo conference:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Blackfoot,+ID,+United+States&daddr=Salt+Lake+City,+UT,+United+States&hl=en&geocode=FccIkwIdb8BN-Sml342CcxBVUzFVny3XsJ7guw%3BFcv1bQIdma1U-SntMdGIlD1ShzHKMU1IoLdTWw&mra=ls&sll=42.220382,-112.016602&sspn=4.425841,10.469971&ie=UTF8&ll=41.877741,-112.17041&spn=4.646046,10.469971&z=7

If anyone is along this route or near it, I would LOVE to film as many people as possible. My goal is to film people in their own homes or areas where they can show off their hobbies etc like in the Mormon PR campaign. I am leaving on the 12th of Oct, and should be able to film in the evening for those furthest north. The 13th I will most likely be able to film in the afternoon to evening. The morning and afternoon of the 14th I might have some time as well. If anyone has a place for me to stay on either of these nights it would be appreciated! Otherwise I will stay at a hotel. Anyone who is interested, please post their available times and keep in mind that I will be starting from the north, and therefore I won't be able to film in SLC on the 12th, as that is my last stop :) Although I can go further south if there are a few people that are interested in filming and they aren't too far from SLC. I will be posting this in postmormon, rfm. You can private message me if you want as well, and I will need to contact you soon.

After the conference I hope to have time available as well. I will be leaving on Monday, Oct 18th and hope to find more people to film on my way home. I might stay in SLC for the day if I find people willing to make more in the area.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2010 04:44PM by Susan I/S.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: PtLoma ( )
Date: October 05, 2010 10:10AM

Saw the video, excellent. Keep up the good work. I'd let you film me, except I'm an NeverMo.

Posted by: Joe ( )
Date: October 05, 2010 12:24PM

I live to far away, but love your project. Your video is very professional.

I would encourage you to film at least one person who left "religion" and found a personal relationship with the Jesus Christ of the bible.

Thanks...

Posted by: BadGirl ( )
Date: October 05, 2010 03:15PM

for many of the same reasons.

Posted by: David ( )
Date: October 05, 2010 02:37PM

I live IN Salt Lake and would be happy to volunteer.

Date: October 05, 2010 03:48PM

Hi David!

Please e-mail me here and we can plan for filming!

paperpeople22@yahoo.com

Posted by: Yewt102 ( )
Date: October 05, 2010 03:09PM

hey! Ive been wanting to do something like that!

I am a student and I live in salt lake by the U.. I'd be more than happy to contribute.

Hobbies... scuba diving and guitar restoring.

Date: October 05, 2010 03:49PM

Hi Yewt102!

Please e-mail me here and we can set up a film time etc!

paperpeople22@yahoo.com

Posted by: Tiff ( )
Date: October 05, 2010 03:40PM

I'd love to do this.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.