Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: keep sweet ( )
Date: October 12, 2010 01:41AM

The LDS will change their attitude toward homosexuality, the only question is when and how many kids have to die for Mormon stubborn pride. The question of gays is a total analog to the question of blacks being allowed in the Church. The way that Mitt Romney remembers the admission of blacks into the LDS should tell us how the snivelling cowards at By Common Consent, and other liberal Mormons, will react to the next 'revelation.'

When I first moved to Mass, Mitt Romney was just ending his term as governor. Even inactive, I was proud that a pro-choice, pro-gay equality Mormon was elected governor of the most liberal state in America. Of course it all turned out to be a lie. As soon as he decided to run for president, Romney became a vicious homophobe, anti-abortion, even against the health plan the Romney himself designed. Mitt Romney, turns out, is just another lying Mormon.

It all became clear when I heard Romney describe his reaction in 1978, paraphrasing Mitt:
"I was driving home when i heard the news on the radio, I remember I had to pull over on the Fresh Pond Rotary and I started to cry."

B***s***. There is nowhere to stop on the Fresh Pond Rotary, or the Alewife Rotary that immediately follows. If you stop your car on a rotary in Massachusetts, you will die one of two ways: you will either get hit by another vehicle, or you will get beaten by an irate Red Sox fan. Mitt Romney is just another lying Mormon, is there any other kind?

So here's my message to all present-day Mormons: I call b***s*** on your future testimonies of having always supported gay equality. I downloaded the database of all donors to Prop H8, which includes names, addresses, and amounts. Mormons, you will never shake the shame, I won't let you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.