Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Joe's Buried Treasure ( )
Date: October 12, 2010 02:26AM

How about discussing some REAL issues, ones that Mormons don't think about......
Have you ever considered the fact that the world is overpopulated and that humanity will soon face extreme consequences from this problem? Mormons commit crimes against humanity by having more than one too many children. At the same time, they ignorantly assume that it is supported by God in order to breed more Mormons to take over the entire world. Mormons smile when others starve to death on other parts of the world, because it's proof that God supports Mormons and not others. Mormons also smile when others die in war, because they again assume it is all part of the great plan for God to invade various countries with the great message of Mormonism. My own mother gets a kick out of others' suffering, because it means that Mormonism is right around the corner! So, seriously, your (and technically my) religion is a narcissistic religion that simply feeds your egos and convinces you that you're better than others. I once used to think that. Well, guess what? I stepped outside of the box and found that since I've been back from my mission, the single nicest guy I met was gay. He deserves anything more than any of you self-hating, self-agrandizing religious fanatics. Don't tell me that God blessed you with a great husband or a wife because of the gospel. You could get that without it. I am glad that that life works for you, but I pity the fact that you need to have your entire life, sex life included, dictated and given validation by a false religion.
We all see supposed apostles and think, wow, it MUST be true! Well, guess what? Thomas S Monson is, himself, obviously devoid of soul and senile, Jeffrey R Holland is, in my opinion, power hungry, narcissistic, and full of idiosyncracies, using false logic and appeals to emotion to gain more power over the masses, and I could go on, but I don't care what they say anymore and therefore don't keep up. We all owe it to ourselves to prove to ourselves that Mormonism is not true. After that, you will lose your self-hatred and bigotry that can only be fully understood in retrospect after leaving the world of Mormonism. I look back and hate the person I let the church mold me into. I was so fake for a while. I now lead an authentic life, full of love to all people, regardless of belief, orientation, or any other trivial thing. I will not spend my life judging others and acting as a conduit for the supposed will of God on Earth. I would like to claim that I know things, but I could never ever say that I know enough to act in any capacity for God. If he wants to judge gays and let them burn in hell, which I don't think he will do, let him do it, but I completely distance myself from acting in any capacity to be his slave for hating and judging others based on faith alone, which is what the Mormon church is based on, after all. Don't trust the fuzzy feelings of the spirit to tell you the church is true. The fuzzies of the spirit also told me that polygamy is crazy and I could never reconcile that with my conscience. I was born monogamous, I promise, but Mormonism teaches that you MUST be involved in polygamy in order to inherit the highest level of heaven. Why would God do that to anyone? I would bet that most gays would feel more comfortable in a one-on-one homosexual relationship than in a heterosexual, polygamous relationship if they were straight. The first two women who were introduced into polygamy lost their minds because their souls could not reconcile with it. One died of a broken heart and the other longed to kill herself. Meanwhile, the husband went on supporting polygamy, because it was from God, supposedly, and that's all that mattered. This is documented in the book, "The 19th wife." Look it up. So, in my ultimate perspective, if my inborn conscience rejects polygamy, then the Mormon God is false. Why would God force us to accept polygamy for heaven and then create us so that our conscience rejects it? You guys have a lot of thinking to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Truth Without Fear ( )
Date: October 12, 2010 09:02AM

How many minutes (seconds?) did it stay up before it was deleted? :-p

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.