Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: joes buried treasure ( )
Date: October 20, 2010 01:51PM

It make me sick to realize the way that the members of the church are treated merely as cattle. The church has set up the program in order to meet the demands of an out of control growth. Think of all the real estate that the church has to pay up on, all the apartments that the church pays for to house missionaries while they convert people that quickly leave the church anyway. That's why they focus on tithing and setting up programs that get youth to marry young and trap them in marriages with children just to hang on to an illusion that the church is true through numbers. Sad thing is that the lives of members don't reflect a positive experience. After listening to Mormon stories podcasts, I can hear the hate start to surface by john dehlin as he recounts his experiences of people that are the result of a failed system. I even Listened to my family saying that they want to marry people young to get males especially to stay in the church. The after math is failed marriages that are so heartbreaking to hear about. I'm so glad that i never married a Mormon, despite the pressure. Despite what members are told by leaders that they are helping to further the cause of the true church, they are simply tools being used unknowingly by an organization in order to keep the illusion alive. How embarrassing it would be to have to have empty buildings that were once the symbol of Zion prospering. What do you do with all that infrastructure after the whole thing explodes? If the church never would have gotten so big, they wouldn't be forced to support an overbloated system. It's no wonder that the only concern now is to hurd people into a trap and force them to become slaves of the system.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.