Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: emanon ( )
Date: October 20, 2010 06:23PM

This can be found in today's edition of Provo's Daily Herald newspaper. I can't tell you how many times a mormon has lied to me like this. It's another example of MORMON LIES.

KBYU Discriminates-- by Larry of Salem, UT

I recently found out that KBYU is not including Constitution Party candidate for the U.S. Senate Scott Bradley in an upcoming debate. Upon phoning the station, I was informed that Mr. Bradley's participation status had nothing to do with KBYU, rather it was a policy of the Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce who was sponsoring the debate. I was also informed that the debate had already been recorded.

Coincidently, the next day my activities allowed me to stop by the Chamber in Provo to investigate their policy. To my surprise, I was informed that the Chamber is not sponsoring the senatorial debate and is not the origin of the rigid policy. Then I found out from the Bradley campaign that indeed the debate had not been recorded yet.

Attending a local cottage meeting for Scott Bradley, I learned that a more official spokesperson for the station indicated to Mr. Bradley that indeed KBYU had made a decision 20 years ago to not let any third party candidates in to the debates. How very sad.

With all the political despair we are experiencing, I personally have to speculate on why a party who upholds and brings to the debate the very principles that the founding leadership of the religious sponsor of KBYU affirms, why KBYU would lend support to the Democratic and Republican parties and shut down dialogue from that exchange.

This is a day we should all be asking KBYU to revise their policy and do the right thing.

Larry Ballard, Salem

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/opinion/mailbag/article_531e669d-7f8c-5156-b035-938fa0b45762.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.