Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: danl ( )
Date: October 22, 2010 11:05AM

Former BYU QB Max Hall is now the starter for Arizona. He went on a mission to Iowa,and then came home early (I think he was out about a year). ESPN just did an article on him and talks a little bit about his mission.

http://www.cougarfan.com/article.asp?ArtID=64020&URL=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=5708548

I had heard that the reason Hall came home early from his mission is because "he didn't believe the church was true", but haven't been able to find anywhere where he says that now. The article says that Hall won't discuss why he came home early.

I was wondering if anyone knows the reason why Hall left his mission early. Hopfully he is a soon to be exmormon, but who really knows?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: badseed ( )
Date: October 22, 2010 11:33AM

Isn't Hall the guy who was dissing on Utah fans for being jerks at games— and for supposedly spilling beer on his family.

I assumed the persecution complex came from bring true blue but then I don;t know all the facts. And not only Mormons think people are out to get them.

Posted by: Steven ( )
Date: October 22, 2010 01:39PM

Posted by: Duder ( )
Date: October 22, 2010 01:50PM

The folks in AZ love him.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.