Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: January 12, 2011 06:29PM

I had to go to the bathroom and knocked three times to get in. My TBM wife and RM said..."what is wanted""??? I simply said David being true and faithful wants to enter....Then she opened the door she put me into the vail five points of fellowship and began the what is wanted crap,,,,, we laughed and had fun. I never thought I would see this day. Mormon Jesus is working on her. When I asked her today what a 14 year old could bring to a JS marrage,,,,,she paused and simple said...."A vagina"""we both had a great laugh....zz I am seeing some light at the end of the tunnel...Hope is is not a train...Ha....there is hope....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Fetal Deity ( )
Date: January 12, 2011 06:46PM

If I'm not mistaken, you said that you would make fun of the temple endowment in front of her and she did NOT like that. I would say that if she is joining with you now in playful mocking of once-taboo subject matter, you are definitely winning the battle!

Congrats!

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.