Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: January 24, 2011 05:33PM

...and that includes you, me and everyone else who has formally resigned from the Morg.

Of course we know that they count all inactives and Jacks but i thoroughly maintain that they are still counting my resignation as well.

They count my baptismal-record and your baptismal-record because THEY just know that once we get to heaven that we will see we were wrong and we will be genuflecting towards JS and SLC-Mecca to receive us back into the fold of Moronism!!!

NOBODY here or anywhere can prove me wrong until LDS Inc releases their figures to an independent auditing/accounting firm of numbers-crunchers Suits like the ones that do the Grammy's, Academy Awards or the Golden Globes!!!

And to all of you lying-geriatric-loser-charlatans reading this while sitting on your lard-a$$e$ up in the COB...The answer is NO...BYU's accounting Dept is NOT an "independent" option!

Or so it seems to me...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jesus Smith ( )
Date: January 24, 2011 05:36PM

But what does it matter?

They could be 500Million strong. That'd just make them like the catholics and just as wrong. But to be as rich as the pope, richer than god, that does matter.

Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: January 24, 2011 07:27PM

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: January 24, 2011 07:38PM

I'm very grateful to be able to say that I no longer care whether or not they want to inflate their numbers by counting me.

I still feel that I made a stand. I let them know that I wanted no part of them.

It really wasn't for them. It was for me. I had to fight to get out and I'd do it again.

It was part of my healing. Or perhaps the beginning of my healing.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: January 24, 2011 08:08PM

LDS membership numbers are "inflated". Even they admit that their numbers do not reflect the number of actual participants.

Speculating about what they are counting to come up with their bogus number strikes me as a "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin" exercise.

14 million members is fiction. You can't reasonably argue about the accuracy of a fictional number.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.