Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: January 25, 2011 08:50PM

Most of you know I had quad bypass surgery 8 weeks ago. I feel so good that I got a job as an independent contractor...63 yrs. old, quad bypass, 2 kids still in the house, wife starting to see the morg for what it is....My life is great without the mormon chuch. I hope to live long enough to see the cult collapse. They will be getting no money from my new job, it goes for my kids and my family. Jesus doesn't build malls. I refuse to pay for them. I am so happy with my life out of the morg that I have a hudge smile on my face and on my ass, which Monson and the cult can kiss. I love life right now...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lostinutah ( )
Date: January 25, 2011 08:56PM

+1

Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: January 25, 2011 11:13PM

+2 - Isn't freedom the BEST!

Posted by: SusieQ#1 ( )
Date: January 25, 2011 11:27PM

You know what you can and cannot do right now, but it's all up hill! ENJOY! Life is short.

Posted by: artvandalay ( )
Date: January 26, 2011 12:31AM

I am just a little behind you on my path. Congrats.

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: January 26, 2011 09:32AM

I owe any sucess I have to this board. I learned more here about life and myself than any place else in the world. You are the reason I am getting a new happy life. I want to thank even those who think me stupid etc. I found myself here on this board and taking the advice of so many that have spent their time to help me. Although agnostic now, if there was a God I am sure he inspired this board to come together to help lost soles like me. If there is a mormon Jesus I thank him, but I know there is Eric and Susan and others that really do exsist daily to make this miracle happen for us who need it. Thank for my new life, family, health, and joyous life.You got her done????????????????????????????????????

Posted by: Heidi GWOTR ( )
Date: January 26, 2011 10:29AM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.