Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: rodolfo ( )
Date: February 19, 2011 03:06PM

Seems like you were sort of missing for awhile, but you are such an inspiration and we love you. Love to hear your thoughts on resignation now after the many years you courageously worked to advocate and carry the torch.

R.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: loveskids ( )
Date: February 19, 2011 03:41PM

cl2...One of my favorite posters. So much wisdom.

Posted by: The StalkerDog™ ( )
Date: February 19, 2011 03:45PM

Me and my mom always read her stuff.

Posted by: lostinutah ( )
Date: February 19, 2011 03:59PM

Lil Doggie, don't you mean yer mom reads it to you? Just sayin' - and woof, I LOVE dogs, but they generally can't read too well.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: February 19, 2011 03:47PM

Been going through some issues where mormonism is concerned--and being a mother is concerned. I always NEED this place more at those times. I never could have made it this far without this board!

Anyway--you brought me to tears! Thank you!

Posted by: rodolfo ( )
Date: February 19, 2011 03:59PM

> Anyway--you brought me to tears! Thank you!

Then I guess we are even :-)!

GLAD you're around!

SWAK

R.

Posted by: givemethismoment ( )
Date: February 19, 2011 03:56PM

I agree! I've only been reading for a couple days, and the posts I've seen combined with the lovely welcome post you gave me really got me liking everything you have to say! You are inspiring!

Date: February 19, 2011 04:05PM

And StalkerDog--I DO LOVE DOGS! My 14-year-old King Charles spaniel is laying right here. Isn't doing so well today.

I really needed a boost lately.

Posted by: bignevermo ( )
Date: February 19, 2011 04:42PM

cl2 is the coolest! even if she doesnt have the bestest doggie in the world.....i do! :)
my stubborn obnoxious little chow chow named Sampson!! i hope your doggie feels better cl2..... worst day of my life when i had to put down the other bestest doggie in the world.... my 1st chow chow...Bear!!

Posted by: D. Lamb ( )
Date: February 19, 2011 05:19PM

cl2, I too have enjoyed reading your posts over the time I have been here. You have truly been through hell and back with your marriage, the churches influence with it etc. Oh and your daughter being TBM now, (I think she still is) certainly must be a challenge.

I too am glad to still see you here and helping others through this journey. Peace,

D. Lamb

Date: February 19, 2011 06:15PM

I don't want to go without noticing those who have posted. I'm quite a reserved and shy person IRL--and some days I post on here and think, "Oh my--I SAID THAT!" But it has been really therapeutic for me to come to terms with my life experience and I have learned to not regret what happened to me. I read so many sad experiences here and think how lucky I am--I didn't feel that way before I came here.

And, yes, my daughter is TBM right now. I try to be patient. I believe she is trying to be HER OWN PERSON, when in reality, she is being just like her mother . . . (only more extreme). And my son--he is trying to prove to his "pure" sister how evil a twin he can be . . . so I'm having SUCH FUN these days. So--this board helps me see my life with some perspective.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.