Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Jerry the Aspousetate ( )
Date: March 18, 2011 04:58PM

The wives will all go in separate directions and at the end Bill will be eyeing a new honey and talking about starting a new store.
The compound bunch will pretty much all die off.

If I am wrong about any of this I will walk a plank off a Jeradite Barge Sunday night.

Pay Lay Alol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2011 09:54PM by Jerry the Aspousetate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: moira ( )
Date: March 19, 2011 05:57PM

There are so many story lines going on, I have no idea how it will end. I just hope I'm not disappointed.

Posted by: moira ( )
Date: March 19, 2011 06:12PM

Posted by: Skunk Puppet ( )
Date: March 19, 2011 08:58PM

Posted by: another guy ( )
Date: March 19, 2011 06:04PM

I'd only heard about Big Love, but I'd never seen it (only parts of shows as I was able to catch it when I was at a hotel while traveling). I've started to watch the episodes through Netflix. But I wondered about the husband and sister wives not wearing garments... Is this typical of the fundamentalist and polygimous sects of mormonism? Do these groups not do the 'garment' thing?

Posted by: searching27 ( )
Date: March 19, 2011 06:20PM

I have no clue how they are gonna wrap it all up... but I can't wait to see. I am going to miss the show!

Posted by: mav ( )
Date: March 19, 2011 07:48PM

the profit from the compound went pretty easily. I thought it would be a Waco. I thought 2 wives would have left by now. Margie dumped the MLM soooo......... It looks like they will all be together in the end. I guess they deserve each other.

Posted by: AnonyMs ( )
Date: March 19, 2011 08:55PM

He will leave politics.
Nicky will be his 1st wife and only legal wife.
Barb will return to her true Mormon faith.
Margene will follow Bill.
Ben will marry Rhonda and raise the baby and live at the compound.
Alby will rot in prison for murder.
Lois will be so proud of her son Bill until she forgets who he is. She and Frank will at Juniper Creek too.

And it's all so boring that I hope nothing I've written is true.

But in one hour the writers have to pull it together and end it.

K

Posted by: Nina ( )
Date: March 20, 2011 11:51AM

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: March 20, 2011 01:36AM

was on a talk show a couple of months ago. She was saying how she really didn't want the show to end - none of them did - but when they saw how the ending was written they all thought "Oh yeah! That makes sense. We have to do that." And then they were all at peace with the series ending ... because of how it ended.

But somehow, I can't figure out how they are going to get from where they are to an ending that makes sense.

Posted by: nw gal ( )
Date: March 20, 2011 03:20AM

I don't know but I'm sad that it is ending.

I thought for sure that it would end with Alby killing Bill, but guess not. Alby will have the chance to make some new boyfriends now that he is going to prison :) I think that Barb will leave Bill & the family. Bill will quit politics. I can see Ben marrying Rhonda. Maybe the compound will have some kind of raid and everyone will leave. Margie and Nikki will stay with Bill. Frank and Lois will end it all with a murder/suicide or double suicide.

Posted by: Lura ( )
Date: March 20, 2011 12:16PM

I am gonna miss Alby. Matt Ross was so beautifully creepy. I will miss Adaleen as well. Mary Kay Place rocked that character!

I think Bill will end up taking over Juniper Creek as well.

What I'd really love to have seen was Adaleen and Nikki team up to take out Alby in a coup and install Bill as the puppet prophet.

Posted by: Jerry the Aspousetate ( )
Date: March 20, 2011 11:47PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.