Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Quoth the Raven Nevermo ( )
Date: April 05, 2011 05:34PM

The zombie apocalypse requires slightly different preparations than a regular apocalypse. Houses on stilts with retractable stairs. Heavy shutters for the windows. And lots of ammunition. Plus riot face-guards, teeth proof body armor.

I am just concerned that Mormons don't get the immediate danger of the zombie wars. It is coming. Be prepared or be eaten.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: helamonster ( )
Date: April 05, 2011 05:51PM

After all, they already act the part.

Posted by: nalicea ( )
Date: April 06, 2011 02:10AM

My thoughts, as well. :)

Posted by: milamber ( )
Date: April 05, 2011 06:04PM

I don't think they are. In fact, I am betting that they aren't.

Once they turn into zombies, they won't need all that food they stock piled and then I can take it.

Date: April 05, 2011 06:16PM

Good point zombies don't need barrels of wheat. Plus it would be easy to put one zombie in the Sunday service and then lock the doors. As long as the zombie had on dress pants and a white shirt it would be unnoticed until it was too late.

Posted by: elee ( )
Date: April 05, 2011 08:09PM

Therefore, they don't know The Rules:

http://www.zombielandrules.com/

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2011 08:13PM by elee.

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: April 05, 2011 08:12PM

But I'm still working on the Cardio -- sigh, when the outbreak happens I'll be sure to leave instructions for where my ammo stash is on the refridgerator. Someone should benefit from it. :)

Posted by: ThinkingOutLoud ( )
Date: April 06, 2011 01:59AM

Shhh. Don't talk too much about that here/give away our survival strategies. If they know there's a manual on how to get thru this thing, we'll have them to contend with, too, when the time comes.

My husband wears his In the Event of Zombie Attack Please Follow Me shirt here, and people stop him on the street to ask where he got it.

Amazon US, of course. Same with my Valentine present from him, the gift book, Ten Little Zombies.

Have you guys seen Dead Snow?

Posted by: nalicea ( )
Date: April 06, 2011 02:09AM

Dead Snow ruled!! LOL

Date: April 06, 2011 06:54AM

I will put dead snow on my view list. Zombies and Nazis. Way to go. My favorite zombie movie is Shaun of the dead followed by 28 days later. Yes, I do know the zombieland rules. The double tap is so very necessary.

The problem with the morgbots turning into zombies is the big families in the morridor. Of course baby zombies don't pose the same threat as adults. But zombie quantity is always an issue.

Posted by: ThinkingOutLoud ( )
Date: April 06, 2011 08:31AM

Follow The Zombieland Rules--but never forget, as it says in The Zombie Survival guide:

Use your head: cut off theirs

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.