Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: fishsticklama ( )
Date: April 23, 2011 12:03PM

After reading, what must be undeniable proof that lamanites existed and so did the gospel in the americas, I have decided to repent and shed this dark skin of apostasy. I will be on my knees in prayer and fast, pleading supplications to his holiness and seeking the redeeming blood of christ to atone for my awful sins. May you all repent and read the following with a prayerful heart and contrite spirit. Be not disbelieving.

"
After father )Mosiah Hancock) returned to Utah, the Indians broke out in war, making much trouble for the white settlers before the soldiers were called from Fort Apache, Arizona, to help defend the whites. The redskins killed a man by the name of Robinson and wounded another. They also burned the Pinedale home of father’s oldest son, Lyman, destroying all this family’s goods. They shot at mother’s brother, John, and made the bark fly from a tree just in front of him. And they set fire to a field growing wheat that mother and her brother had planted at Pinedale. While ransacking through Lyman’s things, they found a photograph of father, as Lyman’s wife, Miriam, related later. One Indian held up the photo and called out “Elk! Elk!” Already they were sorry they had robbed the home of Elk’s son. They named father this, for he had outlasted their own fastest runner, “Lightening,” in a 75-mile walking and running race. Lyman’s father had been a missionary among them and they liked him. Strange Indians, not knowing whether to kill him, would open his shirt front, and seeing the LDS garment, given for bodily protection, would release him. (Journal of Mosiah Hancock, pg. 55, 1883)

The following incident was related to the writer in the St. George Temple in the presence of the acting president of the temple, George F. Whitehead, and others. The narrator was Elder David Cannon, a member of the presidency of the Temple, who said that his famous father, David H. Cannon, a prominent pioneer in Southern Utah, was once captured by the savage Navajos, who were anxious to kill him for revenge, one of their braves having been killed a short time before by a party of whites enroute to California.
Many of the native tribes in the southwest had agreed that the Mormons were their friends and should not be molested. For this reason they were requested to keep their hair clipped up to the top pf their ears when traveling in Indian territory. Brother Cannon, who could speak the language of many Indian tribes, had neglected to keep his hair cut in the stipulated manner, and thus his captors refused to believe that he was a member of the society they were pledged to protect. He was tied to a tree, an archer was selected to send an arrow into his chest, yet he contended with that chief that he was a Mormon, whereupon the chief ordered the archer to put aside his bow and arrow for a moment. The angry leader of the Navajos approached the trembling white man and tore open the front of his shirt. When he saw the marks of the priesthood upon his clothing, the spirit of the war-party instantly left the face of the chieftain, and the smile of a friend played upon his rugged features. Removing the buckskin thing which bound the captive, the venerable red man explained: “Many moons ago, when my people were good, and the Great Spirit often visited them, they were permitted to wear those same marks in their clothing, but when my people went to war, and forgot the teachings of the Great Spirit, he never came to them anymore, and they were not permitted thereafter to place those marks in their clothing. "(Mormonism and Masonry, pg. 157-158, E. Cecil McGavin)

" A few years ago Bishop E.P. Pectol, of Torrey, Wayne County, Utah, was excavating in the sand-covered ruins of an ancient Indian village and found several articles of clothing made from buckskin. Mr. Frank Beck, a non-mormon, was among the first to call attention, through the public press, to this remarkable discovery. He did not scruple to label these ancient articles of wearing apparel “The High Priest’s Vestiment.

-Soon after after its discovery, Bishop Pectol wrote this description to that author:-

Yes, we found a set of skins undoubtedly intended for a burial suit from the condition under which they were found. A child had died and was buried in a small cave. Ten feet from the child a larger grave had been started and this roll of tanned skins placed in one end. The soil was then replaced. This tells the story that the one who buried the baby was to be buried later by its side and clothed in these skins.
Only one edge of what we call the robe was evened off by the knife. By the mark we call the left breast mark is a patch of splendid workmanship, indicating that this mark was wanted or it also would have been patched over. Placing this mark at the breast and letting the skin fall as it naturally would, a mark appears in the proper place for the navel mark and very similar. Fold the skin about about you and another mark like that of the knee cones to the proper place. Now from the left breast, passing the skin under the arm and then over the right shoulder, a perfect right breast mark appears at the tight place. Four belts of equal length that would fasten this robe to the body were in the bundle. We liken these to the girdle. A skin with hair on we call the apron, and another smaller one we call the cap. The marks are in the robe. Whether this is a coincidence or not, you can use your own judgment as well as I. If this truly intended for the purpose this suggests, then the shields I have represent the remainder of the Temple ordinances." (Mormonism and Masonry, pg. 72-73, E. Cecil McGavin)

Thats right, repent, REPENT! the book of mormon is truuuuue.
BTW I wish FAIR would use these types of eye witness accounts to verify the claims of the church, God knows it must be true if it is first hand and coming from a Mormon!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Quoth the Raven Nevermo ( )
Date: April 23, 2011 12:19PM

So native Americans were Masons too? Those Masons sure got around. Deerskin Jesus jammies and a deerskin bakers hat and apron. Whoda thunk?

I can't believe That I have been mocking the true church. Those native American jesus jammies prove it is true.

Date: April 23, 2011 12:37PM

Ya those masons just apostatized over time and everything got corrupted and truth lost. Hence Joseph restoring the true meaning of the signs and tokens. Satan did a lot of hard work to deceive the elect. He went around and burned all the evidence that the masonic lore and rituals ever existed previous to 1000 A.D. Good thing the Lord preserved it just enough so Joseph could get the real truth, kind of like that Holy Bible which was preserved just enough to teach Joseph and get him on the path to prophet, then to king over israel and earth. The Lord sure thwarted satan's plan to destroy all that evidence of the divine origins of masonry. Good thing God, in his wisdom, preserved a few lamanite bodies. It had to be that sacred garment, it must have warded off satans fiery wrath so he could not destroy all of the truth. Stupid satan hasnt he learned by now that no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing.

Posted by: hello ( )
Date: April 23, 2011 06:51PM

So, Mr. McGavin, where are these garments now?

Posted by: larry john ( )
Date: April 25, 2011 09:21AM

What is this shit? Have I missed something here?
Are you guys agreeing of some sacred proof for truth of
the cult lds or its nothing but proof that cult joe smith
stole from cult masonary, and there is not an ounce of
truth in any of this save it be stupid lamanites beleived
or was deceived to believe the temple markings as sacred
truth, and whence origins. Masonary been around a long time
even ancient times, king Soloman times as they built the
temple and masonary rituals had nothing to do with Soloman
temple, all somehow got into organized pagan sunday relegion.

I'm suprized there is not a lot more comment to this
interesting artical posted, as once we can dis-proove
american indians(that I love by the way),had nothing
connected with the real jesus, nor any jesus visiting
americas, they went under the hypnosis of jesuit/masonary
ancient spells that mixed well with their own sacred traditions
magic and pagenism.

Tell us more people and give us some links thanks.

Larry.

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: April 25, 2011 10:45AM

In other words, they're mocking, not agreeing.

Posted by: Quoth the Raven Nevermo ( )
Date: April 26, 2011 06:26AM

Rebeckah Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In other words, they're mocking, not agreeing.

Yes. That is correct. There is a form of humor known as "irony".

Native Americans did not wear Masonic underwear. And larryjohn the Masons have nothing to do with anything ancient and Biblical. The Masons were documented from the 1700s and were probably originally a group inspired from mediaeval stone Masons.

Date: April 26, 2011 05:39AM

The sources and finds are suppose to be legit according to the faith promoting sources. The validity is obviously in question because native americans have no credible traces of masonry in their peoples. Farms should use these finds as evidence of the BOM. Anyway Larry, masonry has not been around since ancient times more like 1000 a.d. The fact that these supposed honest and faithful men are found these temple garments etc among the american indians is really... odd... considering they should have never been there. They are either lying or were deceived by someone and in the cases reported they would have to be embellishing the truth or flat out lying. It's a common behavior found in the history of the church.

Posted by: Major Bidamon ( )
Date: April 26, 2011 05:50AM

I know a few books out there that talk about aliens visiting the earth ... and another one about the illumanati being flesh eating reptillians from the draco star system... and another about aliens coming to earth on airplanes ... etc. etc. fucking etc. you have got to be kidding me.

Posted by: larry john ( )
Date: April 26, 2011 07:48AM

America the brave was built on OCCULTISM and the OCCULT
HOLLYWOOD that represented the magic occult bark of hollywood
trees, a land of the highlighting of the illumanati in
modern times, be it occult satinism to the fictions of
flesh eating reptillians from draco star system, anything
but supporting the biblical word. So much for the promised
land, America, the disney mormon church that wants to rule
the world with its united order oneday,to join with the
united nations and one world govenment, that at present
is leaning apon the antichrist papacy of vatican rome city.
Way to go mormonism, the ugly western heads of the occult
system and the pope/catholic the eastern ugly head of the
occult system...

Thanks to those who explained about masons not having
to do anything with ancient times except stone masons.
How in gods name did masonary get to the rituals of
handshaking requirement for mormon heaven, or should I say
occult mormon heaven of the star system SIRUS,that occultist
draw apon their power to earth, including satin and all his
fallen angels spirits.

The creepy adams family prophet Monson the head of the cult
in latest times, is a false prophet, tho the right man
for suttle satins job using so called holy thou art relegion
of self-rightousness to decieve the stuck up perfectionist
pagen celestial gold digger treasure hunters, who are not
a christian bootlace to accept any other angel preaching
any other message than the bible word, is accursed the
bible says and so is more so the church of mormonism..

Come out of babylon, as the whole world has wandered after the beast,the bible says the pagen sunday roman empire, and all churches that
conform to justify the roman catholic change from saturday
to sunday gives creedence to the antichrist.

Tho if we are a good mormon when probation closes, the
antichrist rules the world, as oneworld govenment and
forced sunday laws, and new one world currency, then
the mormon church in all its billions of dollars will protect
those sunday worshippers who accept sunday law, who think
they escape 666 of roman papacy by joining mormonism empire
are also getting 666 the false sealing mark of authority of
satin..

The only real sealing is the holyghost and gods true
sabbath authority, the original 4th commandment before it
changed that said remember the 7th day and keep it holy.
a law unto man forever the levites of moses time said, the
only tribe that never turned to goldern calf worship.

so the book of momron levites decents if its true could
not of never justified sunday worship....

Even if the book of mormon was true levites, blessed as
the seed of joesph and the blessing of jacob of the bible
that its seed would become delightful running over with
lovely branches in later times from decents, its still part
of the levitical law, to live by the law and die by the law
good people who became puffed up,proud and made extinct
with mornoni the only surviver, does not make mormonism
the only way to heaven, but maybe one way the hard way
that kind of mocks the cross as jesus died that we didnt
have to do it ourselfs and earn salvation nor the need
of temple rituals and false teachings about dead need to
be baptised mormon, when it meant the dead in relegion
rise not unless come out of those relegions and be born
again and accept the real jesus, not the mormon or catholic
false jesus.

Prophet monson should be getting the hitler salute.
They are all tarred with the same brush..

My fugitive run from mormon nazism that nearly cost me my life and destroyed my family, I can fairly say, that they once said to me as much as support all mormon white prophets, they would
indeed support assasination of a black negro prophet.And here
we are with a black USA americian president nothing wrong with that except if he advocates oneworld govenment, is no better
than the white supremest of the past also.

Hail my ass fucking Hitler and mormonism and american govement and united nations fucking one world govenment, the blood line
queen related to bush, and bush to joesph smith related to
having the same many great grandfather is no coinicidence
but all in the name of the usher in of the antichrist..

wake up world and smell the nazi lds to catholoic roses is POISON IVY.

Larry.

Posted by: Major Bidamon ( )
Date: April 26, 2011 08:49AM

when did this board become RFC. Recovery from Craziness?

Posted by: JoD3:360 ( )
Date: April 26, 2011 08:58AM

They were also treasure seekers who according to Lucy were engaged in the faculty of Abrac. They loved rituals and they used all sorts of ritualism in their treasure seeking including magic circles around the treasure, using names and other paraphernalia to secure the treasures and keep them from slipping back under the ground.

With a penchant for the marvelous, it is little wonder that Joseph Jr would be fully exposed to masonic lore. By the way, did you know that the Legend of Enoch sounds very much like the story of the plates?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.