Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: May 02, 2011 08:08PM

You got your wish. I double posted today. However, I drink when I post, and now I'm incredibly drunk because I've been writing most of the day.

If you want others to view what I'm writing, you or someone else should post the link to what in the fuck I'm talking about.

If I link myself, my posts get deleted faster than a troll calling on repentance of the entire board.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 08:11PM by raptorjesus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bignevermo ( )
Date: May 02, 2011 08:11PM

Posted by: The Man in Black ( )
Date: May 02, 2011 08:17PM

I know you and you know me.

Raptor you've had too much. Sleep it off man. It's OK. You are the one we all worship.

Now go to bed and post tomorrow when you're sober.

Your devoted follower and friend,

MiB

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: May 02, 2011 08:30PM

When does god ever get to have his followers tell him to slow down?

Instead his followers are supposed to be damage control about a god who was too drunk/or blood thirsty to contain himself.

Later, it's supposed to be his followers who are like, "Wait, a minute, god didn't fucking mean that. He meant...."

That's your job as second counselor is to pick up the pieces of my over extended, drunk, self inflated sense of self esteem.

"God said to love each other," but seriously fuck those Canaanites. Those assholes, didn't even believe in free will that god would punish you for if you didn't follow his definition of....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 08:41PM by raptorjesus.

Posted by: The Man in Black ( )
Date: May 02, 2011 08:48PM

You ARE God Raptor.

No one denies it mon ami.

All I say is that our lord and savior really could use a PR guy who can BS the masses.

After all my Lord, your doctrine sucks giant monkey balls, and that's the best-case scenario.

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: May 02, 2011 08:55PM

but drinking and depression don't mix.

Posted by: deb ( )
Date: May 02, 2011 08:58PM

Btw, how are you doing Raptor?? Hope you are well.

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: May 02, 2011 09:38PM

Give yourself a break. You're dealing with really tough stuff right now but you'll get through it. You're tougher than you might feel right now but I know you've got what it takes. I've got nothing against drinking in moderation but PLEASE don't try to medicate your pain with it -- it doesn't work.

Hang in there buddy -- I mean, my Lord. :)

Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: May 02, 2011 11:00PM

Dear Lord Raptor,

I turned to your blog as directed by a follower above and OMG, my eyes could not leave the page. I have developed a new respect for the many ways the word f*ck can be used and be so fuckety-fuck-fuck accurate.

I especially enjoyed the consideration you showed in abbreviating the backstories of your many fellow noobie missionaries. It shows your godlike perception of the intelligence of your creations, us readers, that you did not force us to endure a worthless paragraph on the backstory of, say, Elder Cropduster from Idaho. It occurred to me that some of my very favorite (rich) authors could learn from you if only we could activate them into the Church of Raptor Jesus.

I know you struggle, but don't all artists? I know you suffer, but don't they say that creates better art? I have a testimony of you now, Raptor Jesus, because I have a bubble in my chest, yeah, a bubble of laughter that will not go away.

All I can say is, I didn't realize I was looking for a new church, but can you direct me to the baptismal font? Oh yes, there by Sister Tumbletits? Thank you.

MORE!

Anagrammy

PS. Checkout www.podiobooks.com. Check out "Ancestor"--free book downloads BAAM right into your iTunes. Read it for free, donate. YOU could do this, RJ, seriously. You are wicked good as the kids say.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.