Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sherlock ( )
Date: May 10, 2011 09:35AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1385271/Rare-conjoined-twins-share-single-body-born-China.html

How does TSCC wunnerful plan of salvation explain two girls who share just one complete body?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AngelCowgirl ( )
Date: May 10, 2011 09:51AM

I was told that the seat of the spirit is the head / brain, so even if it is only one body but has two heads, there are two separate spirits there. Whereas if it was just one head but two sets of legs or something, it only counts as one spirit. And each spirit will have their own perfected body in the resurrection.

That is, if you believe all that mumbo jumbo...

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: May 10, 2011 10:10AM

when I found out I was having twins, the one thing I was waiting to hear was "separate sacs."

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: May 10, 2011 10:14AM

because they had lessons to learn from each other and from the limitations of being conjoined.

Posted by: Lost Mystic ( )
Date: May 10, 2011 10:16AM

Wow....good question!

So would they have to be baptized twice?

And what about the "law of chastity"? There was one set of conjoined twins I know of where each one got married, and each fathered tons of children. Since one twin essentially becomes a witness to sexual acts, would TSCC cut them a break?

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: May 10, 2011 11:56PM

Which one do you blame masterbation on???If only one enjoys it can the other have a reccomend???? How do you keep one out of the temple with the other worthy to see marrages, and go to sessions?????? What unbelievable crap.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.