Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anonymiss ( )
Date: June 15, 2011 10:16PM

Holy shit.

This is a follow up to the post about ldsfreedomforum. I'm reading that shit (ldsfreedomforum) and I'm like, "this is sum mutherfuckin bull shit. What the fuck is wrong with these people." I can't believe that people are buying into that apocalyptic, bull shit. I mean, this stupid mutherfucker is posting about how "the cloud" is designed to allow some government takeover. I can't scream loud enough, "shut the fuck up, you gawdamned mutherfuckin moron!" This shit pisses me off. I can't handle the gawdamned moronicity of it all.

And then I have this role-reversing, mind-blowing, shitstorm of a thought: that I am the stupid ass dumbfuck who is so gawdamned ass backwards that I have to turn upside down to piss straight. My whole world starts spinning, midgets screamin whathefucks in my ear, JS laughing right in my mutherfuckin face. Tommy monsoon is the one true god and glen beck is his prophet. I'm like getting cold chills and about to cancel my cloud accounts and buy some gawdawful unmilled wheat and start wearing the constitution as a shield or some crazy ass bullshit. It was one hell of trip, but I'm back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2011 01:21AM by Susan I/S.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lillium ( )
Date: June 15, 2011 10:33PM

Welcome back! Please stay awhile. ;-)

Posted by: AIC ( )
Date: June 16, 2011 01:15AM

Oy vey!

I turned red!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.