Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Zeigheil! ( )
Date: July 16, 2011 04:12PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: karin ( )
Date: July 16, 2011 09:26PM

I was visiting my Oma u. Opa and other relatives who lived in a small city/ village of Forsbach. We went to Church on sunday morning by bus, but i don't know what city it was in. None of my non member relatives joined us and none ever joined the cult. i'm sure, tho, by now my grandparents have been dead dunked in some temple.

Did you enjoy the Mardi Gras parades?... Germany is a great place!

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: July 16, 2011 09:32PM

Posted by: GayLayAle ( )
Date: July 18, 2011 06:43PM

That'd be hot.

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: July 18, 2011 07:12PM

Posted by: Schaffner ( )
Date: July 18, 2011 06:11PM

Nein, Clayson, 75-77

Posted by: Lapsed ( )
Date: July 18, 2011 06:36PM

Yep, I was there at the exact same time.

Date: July 18, 2011 06:37PM

we had to wear hats.

Posted by: Socrates2 ( )
Date: July 18, 2011 08:56PM

put any personal information on this site. How do we get in touch?

Date: July 18, 2011 06:42PM

and fast once a week...zeigheil is right.

Date: July 18, 2011 08:58PM

Date: July 18, 2011 09:10PM

on having us all stand up when he entered the room? Or how about when he got all the musically inclined elders working at the mission home and then used mission money to buy recording equipment so he could make a cassette of all these elders singing his favorite songs? He then tried to insist on all of us paying like $20/cassette to pay for the recording equipment. Ain't gonna happen.

He's another one: Do you remember when we had a mission conference and he spent like 30 minutes talking about how important pepperoni sausage was because it had a lot of calories and we needed something like this for when the Russians came across the border and we needed to bring along hi-calorie food so we can survive until we got out of the country?

But the hats were really over the top. What a nutcase.

Posted by: lapsed ( )
Date: July 18, 2011 09:24PM

OMG! Please don't hate me, but I was one of the ones ordered to sing on the recording. You forgot to add that right before this he banned anything but Tabernacle Choir or Classical music to be listened to and said that, that cassette would be the ONLY exception....of course he had a solo!FOR $20 I didn't even buy one. I think that was the turning point for me. It's all about making money.

Date: July 18, 2011 09:31PM

that they couldn't wait to get out of there. I never had any doubt it was purely Flade's idea to do the cassettes. So what cities did you serve in?

Date: July 18, 2011 09:53PM

the most depressing of my life. It felt like I had just wasted two years lying to people. I remember baring my testimony to someone and clearly thinking that I was lying to them.

My mission felt like a two-year long trauma. I've always hoped I would run across someone who had left the church and had served the same time in Frankfurt that I did.

Date: July 18, 2011 10:11PM

lapsed55@yahoo.com

We were lead by a former Nazi SS Solider. I thought about throwing myself in front of an express train. He was psycho! I mean really he should have been committed.

Date: July 18, 2011 10:14PM

we are not alone....EVERYONE hated him and many have left the church because of him.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.