Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ymountain ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 01:08AM

These two BYU students just had hot, crazy apostate sex on Y mountain...and it was AWESOME!

I posted on here for the first time last week because I am an apostate BYU student and I got a response from a nice apostate young man. Well, long story short...we met up, hung out for hours, went to church/made out on campus on sunday, then went up to Y mountain tonight and did the dirty deed. It was freaking amazing and we just wanted to share our amazing apostate experience with all of you.

CHEERS!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 01:53AM

That'll show 'em !

Posted by: Calypso ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 01:54AM

Hahahaha that's awesome. Just made my night a little:) Way to go!

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 01:57AM

hope U used protection!

does YBU license a brand of Condoms?

How about an IUD (popular anymore?)

pills?

How Would I KNOW?

Posted by: no-mo-mo ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 01:58AM

I hope you wore your sacret garments for protection ...

Posted by: moonbeam ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 02:01AM

High fives all around! (and we all hope you were safe, of course)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2011 02:01AM by moonbeam.

Date: September 15, 2011 02:06AM

Totally safe!

Posted by: jackol ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 03:55AM

Nice congrats to the both of you Apostates. Makes me a little jealous. I would love to meet an apostate woman who would probably better understand where I'm coming from.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2011 03:56AM by jackol.

Posted by: Lorraine aka síóg ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 05:58AM

It's fine to celebrate your freedom from certain constraints of mind and body, but please be careful of what you post here and who you associate with. Susan I/S warns us of this all the time, but it's particularly dangerous for BYU students to say too much. Be careful about your computers, where you're posting from, revealing information that they could use to trap you, and so on.

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 08:50AM

You do realize that True Apostates™ don't feel compelled to go around bragging about their sins, right? Because if you're really an apostate and you REALLY don't believe in the church's teachings, then what you did was not a sin and your little tale was really just TMI.

Do you really think that nevermos go around announcing to each other every time they have sex? Mostly not. Because your sex life is like your religion: it's none of other people's business.

Posted by: bignevermo ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 09:10AM

there is nothing wrong with her sharing.... thats what she wants to do.... obviously you would not do that....but she did not get too detailed.... damnit... :)...but it is her right to express herself here!

Posted by: Rod ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 09:16AM

Lord knows she won't be able to talk about this experience with her roommates are Wymount Terrace (or whereever), her siblings, YBU friends, and parents.

Date: September 15, 2011 12:46PM

no where in my post did I use the word "sin".... ;)

Posted by: elderborracho ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 09:19AM

Posted by: bignevermo ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 09:21AM

hey it is College.... some of the best times you may ever have!

Posted by: FreeRose ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 09:31AM

Now go read Corinthians. It talks about how immoral the city was. The Aphrodite temple had 1000 prostitutes. Repent! ;-D

Posted by: Tabula Rasa ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 09:40AM

I'm editing my video of you guys for YouTube as we speak.

Ron

Date: September 15, 2011 04:01PM

Funny. After we did it I asked him if he thought there were cameras on Y Mountain. Haha.

Posted by: badseed ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 04:18PM

Nice job. Doin' the 'Brigham' on Y mountain is a pretty awesome idea.

Are the Provo Temple grounds next?

Sounds like yer having far more fun at the Y then I ever did.

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 04:24PM

Posted by: The StalkerDog™ ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 04:27PM

I think so too.

But it's okay with me because my legs are too danged short anyway.

Posted by: upsidedown ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 04:49PM

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.....

I was a freaking nerd at BYU. Your awesomeness is appreciated by those of us with anxiety issues....most likely from years of programing.

Posted by: AmIDarkNow? ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 04:50PM

As long as you protected yourselves from having little apostate babies, I hope you did it like rabbits!

Posted by: dapperdan ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 06:46PM

Rest assured, there is no leg pulling going on here ;)

Date: September 15, 2011 09:26PM

Oh dapperdan...I was about to say the EXACT SAME THING...word for word. Great apostates think alike. ;)

Posted by: Boyd K. Pecker ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 10:27PM

All these posters implying that casual sex is a-ok, are full of it. Casual sex is like playing Russian Roulette. How do you know he didn't have something like STD Herpes? You don't know. There is no way of knowing what he was infected with. For example, Herpes, the incubation period is about two to twenty days. Some people do not have any visible symptoms, so it is impossible to tell whether the incubation period is over or not. Some people find the first outbreak is very severe and painful. Symptoms include sores, lesions, as well as itching and burning.

Good luck. Report back in 20 days.

Posted by: LOL ( )
Date: September 16, 2011 02:05AM

Hurts so good LOL. Sounds like it was worth it.

Dont get all excited over a little herpes - millions have it and for most its just a few small pimples occuring once.

NOT to be confused with genital warts which are much more serious and unsightly. But there is a vaccine now for HPV.

Posted by: Anonforthis ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 10:35PM

member of the ward and I used to mess around alot but I couldn't say anything to ANYONE except the girl(s) I was messing around with. How COOL would it be to share the joy of our young love (OK, THAT was a stretch! Feel free to replace "young love" with "wild, unattached sex").

I used to work in the Technology Dept. while I was getting my masters and had my own office with a lock on it. My girl friend would come on over for a little afternoon nooky behind closed doors. We were even messing around one time while some visiting business guys were in the next room. My favorite though was when she would call me up to come over to her basement apartment where it was nice and cool and completely private.

Posted by: jackol ( )
Date: September 15, 2011 10:39PM

One of my non-member friends said that BYU women were his favorite to date because they were so repressed that they were wild in the sack.

Posted by: LOL ( )
Date: September 16, 2011 02:12AM

Many let you do anal because they want to go to the temple as virgins.
Go figure.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.