Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: justanotherprettypiece ( )
Date: September 21, 2011 06:34AM

Ok this happened a while ago but I just remembered it reading the temple thread.

I planned a bridal shower for my to-be-SIL a couple months ago. She's TBM and was going to be married in the temple. For her bridal shower we played bridal pictionary and I came up with the words.

One of the words was "bridezilla" and it was the bride-to-be's turn. She picked a green marker and began to draw godzilla and than started to draw a veil and wedding dress on godzilla. To me, since I knew what the word was, it seemed pretty obvious. So imagine my surprise when the ladies present began shouting out things about the temple. My aunt shouted out, "oh, it has to be something to do with the veil!"

Luckily somebody guessed "bridezilla" soon after. It was strange/ funny to me that a dinosaur dressed as a bride was something that reminded them of the temple.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tabula Rasa ( )
Date: September 21, 2011 06:39AM

"What is wanted?"

"Sakura, having been true and faithful in all things, wants to run screaming through the streets of Kyoto as Godzirra tries to kill Sakura!"

Ron

Posted by: Crathes ( )
Date: September 21, 2011 08:33AM

Damn! Thanks for my laugh of the morning!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.