Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: testiphony cant login ( )
Date: September 27, 2011 03:40PM

I remember being 4 years old (I know I was 4 because my 5th bday was in a new house), and wandering away from home toward a nearby lot of trees. I climbed a tree and fell, suffering a huge gash on my leg. I remember being amazed that I produced that much blood. I don't remember anyone tending to it, but someone could have. I actually have almost no memories of my parents at that house, only my baby brother and a housekeeper that was hired (presumably to babysit as well). My older sibs were in school.

I was also allowed to wander away anytime and knock on neighbor doors so I could play there. I remember times when I was turned away.

I don't remember this, but my TBM mom tells me that when I was 2 and taking a bath, I got out of the tub, left the house and wandered the neighborhood soapy and naked. After however long, I was returned by a neighbor to my house. My mom sees nothing wrong in this story, but offers it as an amusing anecdote.

Somewhat unrelated but my sisters also tell me that during this period they remember me being punished for something by my parents and it caused my nose to bleed from both nostrils. They said I was wandering the house crying, with blood trails down my whole body.

No wonder I have no recollection of my parents during this time. I now have a 4 year old boy and he is so sweet and tender and requires so much attention. It's been stirring up these memories because he's reached an age of consciousness that I specifically remember.

My TBM parents were obviously dangerously negligent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BadGirl ( )
Date: September 27, 2011 03:48PM

I can't even imagine that!

Posted by: Tabula Rasa ( )
Date: September 27, 2011 04:06PM

Here's how:

Kid goes into bathroom and fully clothed gets into the bathtub. No water, just Mr. Bubble and shampoo and proceeds from there.

My son did that. LOL

Ron

Posted by: testiphony cant login ( )
Date: September 27, 2011 04:13PM

Posted by: BadGirl ( )
Date: September 27, 2011 04:41PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.