Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: September 29, 2011 01:24PM

A school sytem in Florida said NO THANK YOU to Glen BLECH:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/education/k12/hernando-citrus-school-districts-snub-glenn-beck-groups-constitution/1194182

First of all. W. Cleon Skousen can take his Birch Society fundamentalism, along with ETB, and shove it up his goddamn fucking ass. That guy was a fucking nutcase even to the point where he arrested the mayor of Salt Lakke back in the 1960s for playing cards when he was chief of police (Steve Benson, do I have my history right?) His outlandish religous books were fodder that just helped me reject the TSCC and its fucked up ideas about science and religion right out the window.

But what's worse is that extremest asshole fucked up crazy insane worse-than-nails-on-a-chalkboard scream and cry and guzzle Diet coke out of his mind right-wing loving Glenn BLECH! I once tried watching his show on Fox for five minutes and couldn't take it anymore and I had to save my brain from exploding. I never made that mistake ever again.

I greatly commend this school system for politey saing FUCK YOU to that asshole. :-D

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if that pipe-up-her-ass Julie BLECH is related to him by marriage?

Raptor, was the language good on this one? :-D

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2011 01:49PM by imalive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: September 29, 2011 01:28PM

Blessed art thou, Imalive, for understanding the true purpose of profanity.

Posted by: SL Cabbie ( )
Date: September 29, 2011 01:52PM

Skousen's minions raided a "friendly card game" in a building the mayor was inside at the time. I don't believe there was any insinuation the mayor was playing cards at the time. I'll check my sources; it may have occurred at the old Ambassador Club there on 500 East... I also seem to recall the police did raid a "bingo game" where the mayor's mother was participating...

This was, of course, the pre-Internet days, and there was a "pamphlet" being circulated titled "The Mayor and His Morals" about Brack Lee's time in Price before he became a two-term Utah governor and later mayor of Salt Lake.

Thank you for the link; I'll post it on a site I know of where the Beckerheads troll frequently...

Posted by: sd ( )
Date: September 29, 2011 02:00PM

don't sugar coat it. give it to us straight. :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.