Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Rowell back ( )
Date: October 25, 2011 06:19AM

"The Lord blesses spouses who love each other purely. I believe He blesses spouses whose passions and appetites have been influenced by the Holy Ghost. We were given the gift of the Holy Ghost for exactly such a time as this. Is it difficult to believe that the Holy Ghost will help you express your love physically? He will. Pray for it."
- "Personal Purity and Intimacy" by Sister Wendy Watson, 1999 Women's Conference

Is she serious? Close your eyes as if you were asleep...
Now imagine sister Wendy Watson removing her garments and neatly folding them and placing them on the corner of her bed as she begins to kneel down and pray fervently for the holy ghost to help her express her love physically for Brother Watson.

Who makes this shit up? Seriously? The holy ghost?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: freeman ( )
Date: October 25, 2011 06:37AM

If you need to pray before having sex, you're either not doing it right or you're with the wrong person!

Posted by: yep ( )
Date: October 25, 2011 07:54AM

There is no Bro Watson.
Wendy married widower and big 15 member Russell M. Nelson in 2006.
She was a 50-something virgin at the time.

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: October 25, 2011 07:56AM

Maybe she was praying that 'Member of the Big 12' meant something entirely different to what it actually means.

Posted by: Pista ( )
Date: October 25, 2011 08:23AM

Maybe she thought she only thought she needed divine help because she had never heard of astroglide?

Posted by: onendagus ( )
Date: October 25, 2011 11:25AM

Hey if you are stuck in the morg--whatever works baby! I say it was good and would have liked to share THAT with my significant other back in the day. I've heard some stuff similar to that which is amazing to me. Where were these enlightened types in my sphere? The brand of crazy I grew up in, the HG HATED anything sexule and would quickly "withdraw".

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.