Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Queen of Denial ( )
Date: October 28, 2011 01:44PM

Have you read the exit stories on the other board yet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nonmo ( )
Date: October 28, 2011 01:47PM

Is it just me or are more mormons coming to this site to "help us all"???

Posted by: helamonster ( )
Date: October 28, 2011 01:48PM

We could have a lot of BYU and Ricks students with time on their hands and not much to do.

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: October 28, 2011 01:50PM

I assumed it had something to do with school breaks. :)

...and GC talks may still be in the forefront of mo minds for at least another week or so...

Date: October 28, 2011 01:49PM

I'm sure there's a variety of reasons, but I am going to go with curiosity. Then, when their beliefs are seen to be under attack, that pesky natural man bursts with righteous indignation and they are compelled to defend!

I came to a site like this one when I was a senior in high school and then wrote a nasty message to the admin. Sigh...

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: October 28, 2011 01:59PM

Tell him that his members have too much time on their hands and are wasting it on "anti-Mormon" sites.

They should have more callings to keep them from coming here.

Date: October 28, 2011 02:02PM

Obviously, the bees in the hive are straying from their duties. Or, maybe there just aren't enough flowers to pollinate anymore...

Edited for grammar

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2011 02:02PM by Queen of Denial.

Posted by: Finally Free! ( )

To Nonmo... It does feel like we've had more "visiting teachers" lately.

To MarriedMormonGirl, maybe you aren't sure what people are talking about when they refer to the "exit stories". If that's the case, click on the "Forum List" in the upper left hand corner, in the grey bar, then go to "Exmormon Bios"... Any of them would probably be informative.

Good luck with your talk!

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: October 28, 2011 02:05PM

I'm glad they are coming here. married mormon girl sounds a lot like my DIL. I hope it is. She has a lot to learn. If you ask me this is as good a place to start as any.

My DIL would look into a site like this before she would ever have a conversation with me. She is the type that has a chronic nervous smile plastered on her face at all times,no matter what. I find that kinda sad. I think she would be an amazing person if she could overcome who and what she has been told she is. I hope she reads this site every day until she "gets" it.

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: October 28, 2011 02:20PM

They get all hopped up on Ain't I Special Juice. And remember guys, we REPORT them, we don't play with them :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.