Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: John Mc ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 07:38AM

I found out a few days ago that my TBM SP brother has secretly Baptised my Mum and Dad. There are still four remaining catholic children and myself he "Omitted" to inform.

Because the guy is a high ranking police officer a Stake President and a mason. Yes a mason! He thinks he can do anything he likes.

I stopped him from speaking at a youth convention by threatening to put the time he was sacked as Bishop over an abuse case. (He didn't do it but he allowed it to happen. and put it into a national paper) they quoted his withdrawal as speaker as due to serious family problems. Well he certainly has that!

I sent an email into the local Church HQ demanding the reversal of the ordinances but no word back. I would take legal action if I thought there was a case to answer in the law.

Anybody know the legal position and how to further press for the reversal of these ordinances?

Text of email sent to

'Rowland Edward Elvidge' some LDS guy in UK Church HQ.
Dear Sir

You will respond to this request.

I will give you 14 day to comply with my family's wishes to reverse these secret baptisms undertaken without with the knowledge of my parents surviving children.

Should I not hear anything in the next 14 days I will take legal action and propel this story and various other stories into the public domain. To prevent embarrassment to the Church please, please, please do something now and get this malicious man with a heart filled with hatred into line.

Regards

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 04 November 2011 21:30
To: 'Rowland Edward Elvidge'
Subject: RE: Contact form lds.org.uk

Dear Sir

I have learned from a reliable source that Jim (SP Name) planned appearance was cancelled due to serious family problems. I can confirm that this Stake Presedent has BIG family problems.

Jim (SP Name) has under handily Baptised his parents without the permission of living relatives. He has deceived those siblings who have no knowledge of this. All children of Robert (Father) now know.

On behalf of all remaining children of Robert (Fathers Name)and Anne-Marie (Mither) I request that you reverse the ordinances that have taken place and expunge my parents names from your church records REMOVE THEM COMPLETELY and I require to see a verifiable certificate of completion.

Jim (SP NAme) used his position as a senior police officer to prevent me from attending either of my parents funerals and prevented me from visiting my father prior to death. He tried to prevent my Brother from visiting my father prior to death but was unsuccessful in that endeavour.

He managed to prevent me by lies and deceit. He made a false statement on the certificate for my father's cremation by declaring that all living children had been informed. Jim (SP Name) in a Documented Liar and you will hear this evidence from the mouths of two witnesses. I request that you stand (SP Name) down from his church calling until a church court can be convened. I will ensure that two witnesses are present at that hearing.

Please ensure that you give this you most earnest attention.

Failure to act in the matter of my parents Baptism into the Mormon church will be the subject of a very public legal action.

(Stake Presidents Name) used his police position to have me arrested in Canada, interrogated in Canada by the Northern Irish Police and thrown into jail. He organised for the inmates to learn that I was an ex police officer thus sentencing me to a sure and certain death. I survived that attempted murder by proxy but he did ruin my life in Canada.

Now that my father is dead there is nothing preventing me from bringing your Stake President of Northern Ireland into the glare of public scrutiny.

Regards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2011 07:38AM by davetheseer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 08:01AM

Mormons say, "If you don't believe in baptism for the dead, then you should just shrug it off."

Stupid and mean, I know, but that's how they're programmed.

Your brother knew how the nonmo part of the family would take this. That's why he kept it a dark secret. It was disrespectful and devious of him.

I think more than half of the population would be outraged if they knew that mormons were using everyone's dead relatives in such a disgraceful way. I completely understand your pain.

Mormons can't give this up because they use temple attendance as a weapon to extort tithing from members. Less than 10% and a person loses their temple credentials and much of their power and status in the mormon culture. Without that club to hold over members, the church would lose a huge percentage of revenue. That's their bottom line. Money.

Mormonizing the dead also makes them feel godly and powerful. They see the practice as a kind charitable gesture. gag

I don't think there are any laws which can curb this despicable practice. It would take an overwhelming landswell of public outrage to embarrass mormons into thinking about respecting the names and memories nonmormons who have passed on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2011 08:04AM by Cheryl.

Date: November 22, 2011 08:19AM

I know the Jewish community were able to reverse millions of proxy baptisms by force of who they are. But an individual? When did Mormons start caring for family and the individual.

I don't care about the Baptisms at all but I respect my mother and father’s wishes to remain Irish Catholics and according to their faith they will be in purgatory for ever, not that I believe that either. They were very strong believers in the Catholic church they will be spinning in their graves. I promised my Father before he died that I would ensure thy remain Catholic and that no supernatural Mormon rites would be allowed.

I just hold to the very anti-Mormon belief of :

I claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God (or Not)according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.

That goes for my Mum and Dad as well.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 09:11AM

Mormons gave false promises, said they'd stop, but went back to it. Promised again and didn't permanently follow through. One brave Jewish woman monitors them closely and has been valiant in staving off much of this descecration.

This effort is/was posted on the Salamander website for those who are interested.

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 08:30AM

As a Mormon, your brother would feel that it is his responsibility to have your parents baptized. They feel they are doing no harm, because the person being baptized has the right to refuse their 'gift' if they don't want it. They do see it as a gift which can be accepted or refused.

I honestly believe that the Mormon Church is quite capable of simply hiding the record, where it can't be seen by the public, and then declaring that they've 'removed' it. But the ordinances would still stand in their records as being done.

They are proven liars.

Date: November 22, 2011 08:56AM

Sure but at the same time it is also to show a TBM brother and the LDS cult that he or they have no right to trample all over his parents beliefs or his families wishes.

None of us knows what is after death, if anything at all. If we make our own enviroments then the constraints of a belief system will be the foundation for that and if my parents think that they will be prevented into catholic heaven by this Stake Presidents activities, who am I to argue.

Maybe they can get catholic jesus to go around to the mormon jesus and ask if the mormon jesus will let them out of the mormon heaven.

"Mormon Heaven" - Is that not hell?

If there is a big catholic heaven right beside the mormon one I hope the few dozen bloody mormons there don't start complaining about the noise from next door!

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 08:49AM

Yes, put it out there in the public domain. Baptism for the Dead is one of the most horrible things Mormons do. The public needs to know what will be happening to all their deceased relatives if Mormons get their names and nearly all or almost all names will be gotten!!! I am concerned as well since my daughter converted to the cult.

Date: November 22, 2011 09:06AM

Again how a cult can affect even those not in the cult.

Why should you have to worry about what your surviving relatives do with your memory.

I was a member for 27 years and held all sorts of positions in Wards and stakes.

I found for me but not always for everyone that as an Irishman the best way to expedite my release was to headbutt my Stake President(not my brother, he carries a pistol) when he came around to call you to repentance. Also try to flirt with your visiting teachers if they are foxy looking. The ones that are foxy will be righteously affronted while the less “blessed” of them will be all giggles and flirtatious back. When the “so upstanding” elders and highpriests find out they will shield their innocent wife’s from the “Things of the world.” Not that I let them see my thing at all.

I must say it worked for me.

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 09:25AM

You might want to edit out the location where he is SP (or you might not)

Posted by: caedmon ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 09:40AM

What leaders of TSCC hate the most is bad publicity. Go public and watch them cringe.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.