Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: AtheistMarine ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 07:32PM

So I've been a dipper for a little over 3 years now, social smoker for about 2 years.

The other day I bought an e-cigarette starter pack from Green Smart Living for $15. Not quite as satisfying as the real thing but not bad at all! I wanna try cutting all tobacco use and just vaping nicotine instead. Anybody else have these? Has anyone tried any of the nicer brands? GSL is pretty generic and I'm sure a lot less effective than expensive ones like Blu.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: matt ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 07:41PM

By coincidence we were talking about these at work, a colleague is testing an E-Cigarette.

http://thats-health.blogspot.com/2011/11/revolutionary-e-lites-back-bmas-ban-on.html is one I have heard of.

Posted by: AtheistMarine ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 08:06PM

That's no coincidence my friend, 'TWAS THE PROMPTINGS!!!! haha

Posted by: BadGirl ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 08:00PM

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 08:02PM

BadGirl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> n/t

I know. European Union idiots want to ban them, too. WHY???

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: November 22, 2011 08:18PM

My son has used these for a year. He hasn't had a single real smoke since he started using them. He likes that he can use them anywhere, and no smell. He said he feels much better, and his wife (non smoker) is really happy about it.

He lives in Washington. For the life of me I can't figure out why they would want to ban them. That is just dumb.

Posted by: healthybody ( )
Date: November 27, 2011 04:43PM

Electronic cigarette starter kit should be selected very carefully. nowadays many options are available in internet for the same. But before you buy take care and read well all the specifications and be sure the flavour you like is there. Anyhow it takes time for a new comer to decide the flavour to stick on. But it is not a tedious task. To buy electronic cigarettes just google it as per your location and I am sure you will find a good supplier who is most popular in that area. Good luck.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.