Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ElysianNevermo ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 07:53PM

So, I just wanted to relate to you all something I went through when I went to a Sunday school session. The topic was the war with Satan and all that. They were discussing the war and how if Satan's plan for us was fulfilled instead, what would it have been like. This brought up Iran and how that is how life under Satan would probably be. These recent threads about byu-i made me think, is that not what they are doing there? Enforcing obedience? It is no Iran but it is as much as they can get away with.

They other thing is that they were talking about instances of thework war in everyday life and began to discuss this 16 year old year was in a bikini washing a car and all

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ElysianNevermo ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 07:56PM

Sorry, dang phone.

And all the neighborhood boys were looking at her. I have since heard instances of my relatives ridiculing this girl. It may be in private but it still kinda disgusts me that they honestly believe that the girl is playing a part for Satan.

Sorry, I remember his name is Stan. I never remember that one.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 10:05PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.