Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Ctus ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 10:26PM

Haven't had a chance to get on RfM or do much else lately. Some of you may have caught a quick post a few weeks ago. I did end up coming to Denver. I made it here a month ago and was here a little more than a week, and had to go back to Utah due to the death of my mother. I went back and took care of that and am back in Denver and still looking for work.

I am networking in any way that i can. If anyone lives here, know someone who does or can help me in any way I would be so appreciative.

I have most of my experience in retail management, some restaurant management, warehouse management, shipping, manufacturing, office management.

The idea is to go back to school in the healthcare field, probably a masters in Healthcare Admin. So I am also hoping to maybe find anything in healthcare in a support or administrative role. Ground level in health would be fine, just for the experience. Thanks for your help all of you.
email: caenman@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lily ( )
Date: December 07, 2011 11:42PM

I just moved back from the Chicago area myself. Looking for work, too. I have a few applications in, waiting to hear back.

Life threw me one hell of a curveball last month. Still trying to come to terms with it.

Date: December 08, 2011 12:39AM

What happened? I know all about curveballs! If you need a friend or just an ear, my email is above. I don't know many people here anyhow, so feel free if you want.

Date: December 09, 2011 01:07PM

Thanks for the input and the ideas.
@tsawyer2 I returned your email, thanks for the help!

Posted by: Diane ( )
Date: December 08, 2011 08:08AM

No leads, but welcome to the area!

Posted by: tsawyer2 ( )
Date: December 08, 2011 11:56AM

Hi Ctus

I just sent you an email. I put my RfM screen name in the subject line so you will know it's me. My company has a fairly large location in Englewood, CO so I wanted to share our job listing site with you. We are a Fortune 500 healthcare company and you mentioned healthcare. You also mentioned warehouse operations and that location serves as a regional logistics center as well.

Good Luck in your search!

Posted by: Southbound ( )
Date: December 08, 2011 02:13PM

I do not live in Denver or area, however I have done buisiness with the Denver Auto Auction. Lots of employees. Might be worth a chnace. It is a wholesale to dealers auto auction.

Posted by: milamber ( )
Date: December 08, 2011 05:13PM

I live in Colorado Springs.

Sorry, I don't have any leads for you, but I will keep my eyes and ears open.

Good Luck!

Posted by: Timothy ( )
Date: December 08, 2011 05:15PM

I'm sorry, but the quarterback position has been filled.

Timothy

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.