Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anti-Santa Jihadist ( )
Date: December 14, 2011 05:07PM

I saw Santa at the mall with little kids lined up to see him. He had a little kid on his lap (probably wishing he could molest him) and he was lying to the kid about what a good boy he has been and how he is sure to get lots of presents this year. So I waited until Santa went on break. I caught him out back where he was having a smoke break, and I told him I didn't approve of him lying to kids every year. He told me to F*** off, so I gave him a round house kick to the face. I went back in the mall and the kids were lined up to see santa. I informed all the kids that I kicked Santa's ass, and he wouldn't be back. They all cried, so I told them it doesn't matter because Santa isn't real and their parents buy their presents. They kept crying. I left the mall knowing my work was a success.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: obviouslyobvious ( )
Date: December 14, 2011 05:10PM

Like other corvids, Ravens can mimic sounds from their environment, including human speech. They have a wide range of vocalizations, which remain an object of interest to ornithologists. Gwinner carried out important studies in the early 1960s, recording and photographing his findings in great detail.[33]

Fifteen to 30 categories of vocalization have been recorded for this species, most of which are used for social interaction. Calls recorded include alarm calls, chase calls, and flight calls. Non-vocal sounds produced by the Common Raven include wing whistles and bill snapping. Clapping or clicking has been observed more often in females than in males. If a member of a pair is lost, its mate reproduces the calls of its lost partner to encourage its return.

Posted by: Tabula Rasa ( )
Date: December 14, 2011 05:22PM

What a fucktard. Go home and sit on the stove.

Ron

Posted by: dthenonreligious ( )
Date: December 14, 2011 05:26PM

+1

Posted by: helamonster ( )
Date: December 14, 2011 05:25PM

Your roundhouse kick will be as nothing to him. Indeed, he knows if you've been bad or good, so prepare to be hospitalized!

Posted by: dthenonreligious ( )

I bet you get all the ladies. Sit on your thumb and spin for a bit pal.

Posted by: dagny ( )

Everyone knows you don't walk into someone's church and yell from the pulpit the errors of their ways. Instead you vent and educate from the outside.

Don't bring Santa into my home and I won't bring thinking into your mall. :-)

Caw! Caw!

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: December 14, 2011 06:42PM

Posted by: alight ( )
Date: December 14, 2011 07:15PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.