Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: steakpres ( )
Date: December 15, 2011 08:11PM

I just wanted to thank all those who submitted possible new Paternoster looks to me over the last few days. I got 5 of them and they were all excellent and would have worked.

The spirit directed me to take the ones done by "Raised by JackMormons" but I fear that The Brethren in my stake (not to mention the General Authorities) will become jealous of my new look which will likely result in many sealings for me thus reducing their chances for eternal increase.

Feel free to take a look at my Facebook page or Blog to see the righteousness pouring, yea even oozing, out of my pure unsullied soul.

A special thanks to "Raised by JackMormons", I will have you sealed to the 1973 version of Brother Robert Redford as soon as possible!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2011 08:17PM by steakpres.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: December 15, 2011 08:24PM

Posted by: Lost Mystic ( )
Date: December 15, 2011 09:22PM

The beauty of it is that you don't look that much different, but even more real...

Hells ya!!!

Posted by: bigred ( )
Date: December 15, 2011 09:27PM

oops

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2011 09:36PM by bigred.

Posted by: Emma's Flaming Sword ( )
Date: December 15, 2011 09:29PM

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: December 15, 2011 11:57PM

President Paternoster, you are looking most refreshed. I can see a sparkle in your eye and a special glow about you. It must surely be the spirits! Err...spirit.

Posted by: Quoth the Raven "Nevermo" ( )
Date: December 16, 2011 12:25AM

Might I tactfully observe, dear Stake Pres, that your jowls are looking rather....long. Perhaps, like Tommy M., you are getting close to the widows in your care and they are bringing you treats and casseroles? I only mention this because it would be a terrible tragedy if you were laid low by a heart attack. Think of your flock. How could they go on without your words of self righteous wisdom? Dear President Paternoster, you must get back to your fighting weight, so that you can do battle with Satan. No one else has your moral assurance. I only bring up this very delicate subject because I can’t imagine The Church without you. Nor could The Church imagine itself without you.

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: December 16, 2011 01:05AM

I would consider being sealed to you, but I'm already taken.

OOOh I just remembered. That doesn't matter! aka JS!

I will have to fast and pray to find out if this is path I should pursue.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.